Poll

Do you like Heli-copters? Especially RC Heli-copters?

Yay! Now I can hit people with RC Heli's!
Great, more amusement.
This add-on is fine....
I hate this add-on, whoever made it sucks.
Just post more, no one cares!

Author Topic: The RC Heli-Copter (Made by Marble)  (Read 8600 times)

Posting old add-ons or add-ons no one has thought or remebered is a way to help new players. If someone just bought Blockland, they wouldn't have a clue on how to find it. So reposting a lost add-on helps them.

if a new player wanted an rc helicopter but couldn't find it anywhere on the forum, using google would be the next step. stop trying to justify reposting a broken add-on. and again, it's not lost. unless you found these things in some ancient blockland tomb, don't repost it, especially if it's broken.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:31:57 PM by Obliviongate20 »

And whats the issue with reposting Add-ons? Some add-ons players haven't even thought of searching for. So if they wanted the quicket way, it would be through here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others have the same opinion.

And whats the issue with reposting Add-ons? Some add-ons players haven't even thought of searching for. So if they wanted the quicket way, it would be through here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others have the same opinion.

stop trying to justify reposting a broken add-on.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:11:47 PM by Obliviongate20 »

stop trying to justify reposting a broken add-on.
It's not really broken though.

It's not really broken though.

Quote from: -Fate-
I found the addon RC Helicopter a few days ago and i just tried it today..... It doesnt work , when you right click to fly you turn into a bot that you control its freaky heres the link ---->
Quote from: Skig
I have it to. If you fly it up high and let it drop to the ground in freefall the game crashes
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255520.0

topic was too old to directly quote.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255520.0

topic was too old to directly quote.
It doesn't do that in this version. I just tested both of those "glitches" and neither of them work. Free falling doesn't crash the game, it must be a conflicting add-on. Same with -Fate-'s post, it has to be a conflicting add-on.

It doesn't do that in this version. I just tested both of those "glitches" and neither of them work. Free falling doesn't crash the game, it must be a conflicting add-on. Same with -Fate-'s post, it has to be a conflicting add-on.

They're both from the same download. It must be conflicting add-ons then.