Brick_Overlaps

Author Topic: Brick_Overlaps  (Read 12102 times)

That's neat, is there a perfectly cut in half 45 degree one?  I remember needing that for a build once.

That's neat, is there a perfectly cut in half 45 degree one?  I remember needing that for a build once.
Brick_WedgePlus, check the rtb archive.

I'm confused
I can't try these out right now but how do these overlap anything?
I mean it's 1x2f and 1x1f bricks from what I can tell that have cuts in them
are they supposed to overlap eachother? but that would just make them normal 1x1f bricks wouldn't it?
are they supposed to overlap other bricks? but even then it doesn't seem...
idk
am I missing something
someone help me out here
pictures would definitely help

Brick_WedgePlus, check the rtb archive.
Those don't overlap with each other

That's what these do right?  If not then I don't see the point :c

I'm confused
I can't try these out right now but how do these overlap anything?
I mean it's 1x2f and 1x1f bricks from what I can tell that have cuts in them
are they supposed to overlap eachother? but that would just make them normal 1x1f bricks wouldn't it?
are they supposed to overlap other bricks? but even then it doesn't seem...
idk
am I missing something
someone help me out here
pictures would definitely help
What I'm getting out of it is you overlap them with each other to make 1 regular brick, but you could color them differently and have designs on the floor.  I'm gonna download them now and test since we're all so curious  :cookieMonster:

What I'm getting out of it is you overlap them with each other to make 1 regular brick, but you could color them differently and have designs on the floor.  I'm gonna download them now and test since we're all so curious  :cookieMonster:
ah ok that would make sense then

Yup, and i totes want a 45 degree one  :cookieMonster: 

Okay now that is useful wow.

This please, it must be added to the bunch

Great work, I remember seeing these on your server. A perfect 45° would be nice

Wow, adding to my server brick folder.

Oh, cool. I'll download these and replace a brick pack I don't use much with them.

Please do a perfect 45º, it's highly necessary on a pack like that.

Also oh boy I just noticed we can do way better roads with those instead of looking all "pixelated"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:42:06 PM by Filipe »

Please do a perfect 45º, it's highly necessary on a pack like that.

Also oh boy I just noticed we can do way better roads with those instead of looking all "pixelated"
yayyyy

Also could we have one split in half right down the middle?  This would also be helpful for roads because you can never get the divider line right in he middle of the road without 1. having the road be an odd number of bricks or 2. having the divider line be 2 bricks wide (which looks dumb as hell)

op should really include pictures in his addons topics as i actually want to download these now.

HOLY!

YES! Thank you. You're a life saver.