3 (3%)
forget off
33 (32.7%)
other
0 (0%)
Amega os
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: Windows,mac,or lunix  (Read 2964 times)

BA BA BA AB DADA BABA BA WHO WILL WIN/1 (._. lol)

Add a poll.

I perfer OSX but since every game ever is for Windows I have to use it. :/

i dual booted mac os x 10.10 and windows 8.1 on my hackintosh/gaming computer
i use mac os x for usual stuff and use windows for gaming and other stuff
its the stuff, i bought Yosemite a while ago and used uni beast to boot the installer and multibeast to install the boot loader
gives you this really cool boot loader screen where if you configure it right you can have mac and windows, you have to start the mac drive first
i installed them on separate drives because its easier, i had to unplug the windows drive, install OS X, boot loader and multibeast etc
you should be REALLY sure about the hardware you have, you have to check everything
i went through 2 days worth of reinstalling the damn thing because i didn't get the right drivers in multibeast and had to configure it over and over because of the stuffload of kernel panics. spent 9 straight hours the first day and 5 on the second day. be really careful.
its really tedious, so if you try it be sure about your hardware, and if you're dual booting get separate drives because its easier
but in the end its amazing. thanks to glass for helping me out with stuff
also for the records
you can triple boot all of those operating systems if you wanted to
it's really hard but in the end kinda cool
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 01:52:14 AM by Maxxi »

[IMG.]http://i60.tinypic.com/9td7bs.png[/img]
i dual booted mac os x 10.10 and windows 8.1 on my hackintosh/gaming computer
i use mac os x for usual stuff and use windows for gaming and other stuff
its the stuff, i bought Yosemite a while ago and used uni beast to boot the installer and multibeast to install the boot loader
gives you this really cool boot loader screen where if you configure it right you can have mac and windows, you have to start the mac drive first
i installed them on separate drives because its easier, i had to unplug the windows drive, install OS X, boot loader and multibeast etc
you should be REALLY sure about the hardware you have, you have to check everything
i went through 2 days worth of reinstalling the damn thing because i didn't get the right drivers in multibeast and had to configure it over and over because of the stuffload of kernel panics. spent 9 straight hours the first day and 5 on the second day. be really careful.
its really tedious, so if you try it be sure about your hardware, and if you're dual booting get separate drives because its easier
but in the end its amazing. thanks to glass for helping me out with stuff
also for the records
you can triple boot all of those operating systems if you wanted to
it's really hard but in the end kinda cool
Your welcome lmao, nice job getting it to work. I never got around to setting up Yosemite fully on mine yet.

Add a poll.

I perfer OSX but since every game ever is for Windows I have to use it. :/
  added a poll

I use Linux because it provides many tools that you cannot get in Windows (and my laptop is super loving old), but for just general use, Windows is probably the best choice. I've also heard good things about Mac, but I'm not willing to pay $800+ extra just for a unix-based operating system.

And who the forget voted BSD?