Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 19914 times)

last time i'll post this

Called it:
not that it's going to stop flat from having a grudge anywho of course

meh, i really shouldn't be surprised though

yeah you're really loving funny for milking a joke i made about 3 months ago
real loving funny

chill out man, it's not like someone kicked you in the jewels

Called it:
meh, i really shouldn't be surprised though
Can you blame him? Flat has been harassed by CreativeName for a while now and I see no signs of changes.

check sig
he's right guy's. he graciously removed the shrine, which means him and flatflyer are buddies again. i know he then instigated a couple more arguments and said flatflyer was terrible at art and was a jackass, etc. but that doesn't really count cus he changed his sig.

00:45 - ~~DATA EXPUNGED~~: why are forumers messaging me about stupid forum drama bullstuff
why are some of you dumbasses from the circlejerk yelling at people over steam about this

check sig
By "signs of change" I was meaning something like an apology for your behavior towards him, though I will admit that helps a good bit.

he's right guy's. he graciously removed the shrine, which means him and flatflyer are buddies again. i know he then instigated a couple more arguments and said flatflyer was terrible at art and was a jackass, etc. but that doesn't really count cus he changed his sig.
Maybe if you take off your shining armor perhaps they could establish a compromise, oh dear sir camel (^‿^✿)

00:45 - ~~DATA EXPUNGED~~: why are forumers messaging me about stupid forum drama bullstuff
why are some of you dumbasses from the circlejerk yelling at people over steam about this
this makes absolutely no sense

Maybe if you take off your shining armor perhaps they could establish a compromise, oh dear sir camel (^‿^✿)
i'm not white-knighting flatflyer, i just agree with him, and have some stake in this argument. white knighting implies that i'm defending flatflyer regardless of his wrongs - i've yelled at flat in the past, we've had our disputes, but i didn't decide to hold a petty grudge for a year cus of it.

i'm not white-knighting flatflyer, i just agree with him, and have some stake in this argument. white knighting implies that i'm defending flatflyer regardless of his wrongs - i've yelled at flat in the past, we've had our disputes, but i didn't decide to hold a petty grudge for a year cus of it.
QFT.

what a snark
this makes absolutely no sense
atleast they create valid points, you're so stuck behind the fog of your own stuff you don't know what you're saying anymore