So long forums~

Author Topic: So long forums~  (Read 3887 times)

No, this isn't a leaving post

Surprise forums! Clone's going on an adventure!
After leaving school (and a healthy amount of months doing absolutely nothing) I got a well paying job and worked full time for 4-5 months, after that I had earnt enough for my ambitions (and spent a forgetload) and now it is time.
Time for a trip  :cookie:
As of stupidly early tomorrow morning (in about 20 hours) I will be making my way alone to Nepal, probably staying for a month or so before traveling up into Tibet, taking a train from Lhasa to Hong Kong and eventually going back in to China for some mass exploration.
The only downside is that I have been super lazy and now have a lot to do, such as completely clear my room and move out before tomorrow.
"How long will you be gone for?" - teary eyed masses
forget knows. My plan is to simply go there and move on to the next location when I'm ready (or when Tibetan authorities tell me I'm ready)
I had originally hoped to go for a very long trip, easily 6 months, a year or more, however I now have a lot less money than when I started so I've got no idea how long I'll last before running out of cash.
I'm pretty excited for some solo adventures, as well as dipping my richard into some orientals. Plenty of treks and whatnot around.
I'll probably still be around for a few more days, as Kathmandu (where I'm landing) is a pretty serious altitude jump considering I live at sea level, so I won't be able to do much other than laze around for a few days.
Here is a map so you can visualize the journey as if you were there yourself!

I'm not really sure what will happen after I've been around China, whether I fly back from there or potentially move on to Mongolia or somewhere totally different idk, I'll find that out when I'm there.
So I'll see you guys when I get back, yo.

Cool.

Are you walking to Nepal?

i thought this was a forum Self Delete looking at the title :v

Clone's flying north for the winter.

Bring back some exotic pot.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:30:05 PM by the hacker »

fly malaysian airlines their airline safety rating is very good

have they even found flight 370 yet?

Can you at least keep track of how many child prostitutes you hire?

Interesting. Do you know Chinese?

Nothing can go wrong with this trip.

Nothing.

Oh man you gotta ride Malaysian Airlines.

RIP