Author Topic: Bloxers (BL_ID 32717) - Crashing multiple servers  (Read 4924 times)

Bloxers joined several different servers and crashed them. This includes Glass's Trench Wars, and Nal's Rising Lava. I've gotten console.logs from both of the hosts.

Glass's Trench Wars:
Code: [Select]
Got Connect challenge Request from 189.175.105.65:47351
Got connect request from 189.175.105.65:47351
  net name = Zufallig
AUTHCHECK: Zufallig = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
BL_ID 138984 is banned, rejecting
Issuing Disconnect packet.
CDROP: 447650 189.175.105.65:47351
AUTHCHECK: KhertmonXD = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Continue Successfull: KhertmonXD
Client 410800 disconnected.
Issuing Disconnect packet.
CDROP: 410800 75.136.42.189:62112
Posting to master server
Posting to rtb server
Got Connect challenge Request from 98.22.231.37:2797
Got connect request from 98.22.231.37:2797
  net name = Bloxers
AUTHCHECK: Bloxers = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Bloxers
CADD: 447847 98.22.231.37:2797
 +

Nal's Rising Lava
Code: [Select]
Auth Init Successfull: Bloxers
CADD: 4807 98.22.231.37:12336
 +- bl_id = 32717
 +- no auto admin
*** Sending mission load to client:
Posting to master server
Posting to rtb server

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (91): Unable to find object: 'WaterPlane' attempting to call function 'setTransform'
BackTrace: ->RL_LavaContinue->RL_SetLavaHeight

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (92): Unable to find object: 'WaterZone' attempting to call function 'setTransform'

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (93): Unable to find object: 'WaterPlane' attempting to call function 'sendUpdate'

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (91): Unable to find object: 'WaterPlane' attempting to call function 'setTransform'

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (92): Unable to find object: 'WaterZone' attempting to call function 'setTransform'

Add-Ons/GameMode_Rising_Lava/src/main.cs (93): Unable to find object: 'WaterPlane' attempting to call function 'sendUpdate'

apollo@moon:

The crash hack most likely caused the page fault in Wine on Nal's server.

here to verify, he crashed Chrisbot's Good ol gamemodes server

http://i.imgur.com/dXljS5K.jpg

This is Sanctus Rem, and earlier today at around 4:30 my server crashed as soon as he connected.

What is with these people and 'hacks'? Does it pump up their ego or something? "hey guise i got H4X that not everyone has!! LOEL!!1! 1337 YOLO"

What is with these people and 'hacks'? Does it pump up their ego or something? "hey guise i got H4X that not everyone has!! LOEL!!1! 1337 YOLO"
I think it is their mindset that if everyone hates me I should make them fear me

I think it is their mindset that if everyone hates me I should make them fear me
do you ever make sense

do you ever make sense
inb4no

lol why do you always make stuff about "you"
this is exactly what space did

its amazing how a lack of quotation marks can cause people to interpret speed's post completely differently.

inb4no

Oh god don't start with this again.

inb4no
im an idiot
he was saying this:
I think it is their mindset: "if everyone hates me I should make them fear me"

Oh god don't start with this again.
why? It was perfectly relevant to what I was saying before I realized what he was trying to say.

why? It was perfectly relevant to what I was saying before I realized what he was trying to say.

It can leave a possibility for people to bump the thread.

I am not trying to insult you.

I have come to apologize about this. I admit, I was doing this, and have made very poor judgement. I have been banned on my previous account that goes by "bloxerz" in which was my old username. I promise to all of you to never minge/troll the community again. I know this sounds really cheesy, which it inevitably does, but I'm being serious here.

On a less serious note: If I am not banned on my just now registered forum account, I plan to submit some of my vehicles. They may not be as good now, but in the future I plan to get better. Blockland is my favorite game and always has been since 2008. Thanks for making this, Badspot, even though I'm likely banned for good.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:36:33 PM by Badspot »

I have come to apologize about this. I admit, I was doing this
yeah well forget you for crashing my server