Author Topic: Bloxers (BL_ID 32717) - Crashing multiple servers  (Read 4921 times)

the forget kind of judgement skills do you have

"maybe i should crash the current top servers"
"maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all"

I have come to apologize about this. I admit, I was doing this, and have made very poor judgement. I have been banned on my previous account that goes by "bloxerz" in which was my old username. I promise to all of you to never minge/troll the community again. I know this sounds really cheesy, which it inevitably does, but I'm being serious here.

On a less serious note: If I am not banned on my just now registered forum account, I plan to submit some of my vehicles. They may not be as good now, but in the future I plan to get better. Blockland is my favorite game and always has been since 2008. Thanks for making this, Badspot, even though I'm likely banned for good.
Regardless of this being an apology it is still admittance trolling. You probably will be banned.

I admit, I was doing this, and have made very poor judgement.
this guy

But guys, he didn't mean too! He accidentally hit F3 while running BLHack and crashed it.

I have come to apologize about this. I admit, I was doing this, and have made very poor judgement. I have been banned on my previous account that goes by "bloxerz" in which was my old username. I promise to all of you to never minge/troll the community again. I know this sounds really cheesy, which it inevitably does, but I'm being serious here.

On a less serious note: If I am not banned on my just now registered forum account, I plan to submit some of my vehicles. They may not be as good now, but in the future I plan to get better. Blockland is my favorite game and always has been since 2008. Thanks for making this, Badspot, even though I'm likely banned for good.
backpedaling

yeah well forget you for crashing my server

I know sorry doesn't cover it all the time. I admit, I can be a real prick :/

so why did you do it anyway

you'd be lucky if your key wasn't revoked

I am using another key already, which is the one using this literally just made forum account. This is actually the first key I've ever had. I used to not know how to retrieve keys via email xD

-snip-
Well at least he apologized.
But unfortunately you'll probably still have to pay the price for your actions. A murderer can feel guilty for his crimes, but that doesn't mean he won't be sentenced. (Sorry for comparing you to a murderer btw)

All I had to do was restart stuff, but I feel bad for the individuals who were building and had not yet saved, or who were working on something and were interrupted.

yeah well forget you for crashing my server
The loving autism is real.
Quote from: Bloxers, RTB
11/19/14 20:15:33
--
[20:15:33] Bloxers: Hello, Glass :)
[20:23:40] Glass: Do you somehow feel accomplished wasting your time crashing lego games? lmao
[20:23:53] Bloxers: No.
[20:23:59] Bloxers: I actually do not.
[20:24:28] Bloxers: I actually am sorry, but have no way to truly express it other than to directly apologize on the drama, in which i did.
[20:24:33] Bloxers: I'm using my new key.
[20:24:59] Bloxers: well
[20:25:01] Bloxers: my old key
[20:25:06] Bloxers: my less used one
[20:25:16] Glass: 'hey guys let me crash everything and try to apologize 4 hours later'
[20:25:33] Bloxers: It was more of 1 hour .-.
[20:25:50] Glass: You came on mine about 2 hours ago but whateverr
[20:25:55] Bloxers: xD
[20:26:01] Bloxers: still not 4 hours xD
[20:26:13] Bloxers: You hate me now, most likely.
[20:26:37] Glass: naw, let me just be friends with the starfish that crashed my server along with all the other good ones on blockland
[20:26:39] Glass: sure
[20:26:41] Glass: lets be friends
[20:26:51] Bloxers: I don't think it works that way
[20:26:53] Bloxers: xD
[20:26:57] Bloxers: But if you insis
[20:27:00] Bloxers: insist*
[20:27:05] Bloxers: I get your sarcasm
[20:27:06] Bloxers: xD
[20:27:35] Bloxers: I'm just going to stay civil towards anything said about/to me, since I know I have done wrong.
[20:28:13] Bloxers: But on a brighter note: I do like your servers.
[20:28:26] Bloxers: I honestly do
[20:28:49] Glass: "let me express my love for your server by crashing it:
[20:28:56] Bloxers: yup c:
[20:29:36] Glass: You are pathetic.
[20:29:38] * You have blocked Bloxers.

Meant to quote Bloxers.

Describing this as autism is very insensitive. I know what I had done to those server was insensitive, but autism is a serious mental disability that is incurable. I have two brothers who actually do have autism, FYI. I hope you feel accomplished yourself for pretty much making fun of a very serious mental illness.