Author Topic: Bloxers (BL_ID 32717) - Crashing multiple servers  (Read 4917 times)

Describing this as autism is very insensitive. I know what I had done to those server was insensitive, but autism is a serious mental disability that is incurable. I have two brothers who actually do have autism, FYI. I hope you feel accomplished yourself for pretty much making fun of a very serious mental illness.
I believe the term is "ableist" :cookieMonster:

Describing this as autism is very insensitive. I know what I had done to those server was insensitive, but autism is a serious mental disability that is incurable. I have two brothers who actually do have autism, FYI. I hope you feel accomplished yourself for pretty much making fun of a very serious mental illness.
You sure there isn't a third autistic one?

is it genetical
that'd make a lot of sense

If you don't like people using autistic as an insult don't do autistic things

I'm turning into tom >

I'm turning into tom >
You must have bipolar. First you apologize then you state you don't care. lmao.

You must have bipolar. First you apologize then you state you don't care. lmao.

I honestly don't know any more. I'm going to stop replying here before I start a flame war or something.

Describing this as autism is very insensitive.
so is crashing servers you cunt

This kid needs revoked.

I have come to apologize about this. I admit, I was doing this, and have made very poor judgement. I have been banned on my previous account that goes by "bloxerz" in which was my old username. I promise to all of you to never minge/troll the community again. I know this sounds really cheesy, which it inevitably does, but I'm being serious here.

On a less serious note: If I am not banned on my just now registered forum account, I plan to submit some of my vehicles. They may not be as good now, but in the future I plan to get better. Blockland is my favorite game and always has been since 2008. Thanks for making this, Badspot, even though I'm likely banned for good.

User was banned for this post
be gone!

Let's hope its an IP ban?

Let's hope its an IP ban?
Badspot sadly hardly ever does IP bans because they're so exploitable and because of the "buy a key, try again" system. Last IP ban was Lord Tony I think.

Badspot sadly hardly ever does IP bans because they're so exploitable and because of the "buy a key, try again" system. Last IP ban was Lord Tony I think.
It's a shame, really. Tony was physically incapable of being a part of anything. Makes me wonder where he is now.