Author Topic: Bot_Brachiosaurus (Fixed bugs)+update  (Read 14129 times)

Alright guys. Left 4 Dead Hunter here. IF It wasn't for me asking BlockAlpha to make this Brachiosaur's player model, We wouldn't have this Brachiosaur's player model.

Or you know, rearing up on his rear legs and slamming downwards.

Also brachio is supposed to be with smaller back legs.

(dear lord, how do I make images smaller)
omg yeaaaaaaa both of those things = perfect

Alright guys. Left 4 Dead Hunter here. IF It wasn't for me asking BlockAlpha to make this Brachiosaur's player model, We wouldn't have this Brachiosaur's player model.
well if it weren't for badspot making blockland this would not have been made!!!
Wait does this mean if I bug OP about making more dinosaurs he will? :cookieMonster:

Bracio's new look
I turned his crouching animation to be running.

New icon:

I add tail swipe animation when he's attacking. but, the mount point of the weapon is on his back. (If you want me to change that, I will):

Also what do you think about the teeth?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:00:57 PM by BlockAlpha »

I personally prefer no teeth fur shur

I kinda like the teeth but they don't make much of a difference

Ok, no teeth.
I'm soon gonna update this.

Meh, Make more Dinosaurs so somebody could make a Jurassic park map, Without the anarchy.. (A bot drives the SUV, stops for about 30 seconds each stop.. all around the island.) (Zonebricks for if you leave the vehicle and venture out of the route, the Dino's can attack you (Depends on the type...)

This is perfect. :)

Meh, Make more Dinosaurs so somebody could make a Jurassic park map, Without the anarchy.. (A bot drives the SUV, stops for about 30 seconds each stop.. all around the island.) (Zonebricks for if you leave the vehicle and venture out of the route, the Dino's can attack you (Depends on the type...)

This is perfect. :)
PLS

edit:
Damn beautiful.  I wanna put a saddle on it and ride around throwing spears at my enemies several feet below.
if you use a mountmod to mount to it your player sits almost perfectly on its back :D

double edit:
Or you know, rearing up on his rear legs and slamming downwards.
if you do this, make it cause a small invisible explosion at his front legs after they slam down, so that nearby players receive AoE damage and a knockback :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:31:18 PM by Lego lad »