Poll

Super Murder Mystery or Mafia Madness?

SMM
7 (63.6%)
MM
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Super Murder Mystery [Admin Apps] [Offline] [Hiring Help]  (Read 11151 times)

-snip-
There IS RDMing in SMM, but it is hard to find, luckily, We have a solution.

Whenever I get randomly killed, I check out who killed me, and if they are innocent or mafia, If they are mafia, good, if they are innocent? I use the /whois command to find who killed me.

So there you have it.

Added AFK Killer

SMM has always had a builtin AFK killer.

There IS RDMing in SMM, but it is hard to find, luckily, We have a solution.

Whenever I get randomly killed, I check out who killed me, and if they are innocent or mafia, If they are mafia, good, if they are innocent? I use the /whois command to find who killed me.

So there you have it.

An innocent person killing an innocent person is not necessarily RDM.

1. that's an admin-only command.

2. just because someone killed you does not mean they're "RDMing". it's impossible to tell a person's motive for killing another person in a game that is, may i remind you, literally designed to leave you with your wits and a gun. as in, everyone is trusted with the task of finding and killing the mafia without any hints as to their identity. you tell me how to find RDMers in a server full of 30 people who are literally a click away from shooting eachother to death anyways.

I'm going to visit today if you have it up!

I'm going to visit today if you have it up!
Its going up in about 30 mins. AKA 9:30 Pacific Time Zone

The server was attacked. My Guess is Outpact. I have added IPBan to make sure that does not happen.

The server was attacked. My Guess is Outpact. I have added IPBan to make sure that does not happen.
Maybe it's MoR.

Did the server die?

Block id:40952

Username: Father Gibus
Previous Moderation Experience: Queeba's, Greyhawk's,Bloxxer8900,My Own

Why Should I Accept You?: Ive been playing SMM since last year, i always have to deal with players freekilling when the admin is afk and so far is been annoying. On most of the time, will only go afk for atleast a minute, i report and provide proof of rule breaking players. Mostly mature and smart. (Citaton needed), Useful for an always online asap admin. School grades are not as good since i dont do HW most of the time. Taken care of badmins before, (i do this by gathering proof and giving it to the host.)

People who recommend you:Greyhaw,Mr.Queeba,Zombiedude

What Position Do You Want?: You choose.
You can always contact me via steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059353567/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:57:05 PM by Superbro11 »

Did the server die?
I'm looking over your app. Also, my port forward address changed on me. That is the problem.

I'm looking over your app. Also, my port forward address changed on me. That is the problem.
Ill try to provide proof of my recommends if you want it.

Ill try to provide proof of my recommends if you want it.
Yes, provide me proof of one recommendation and I'll give you mod then later admin.

Yes, provide me proof of one recommendation and I'll give you mod then later admin.

Grey is afk i think. will post it when he comes back

-snip-
Grey is afk i think. will post it when he comes back
Ok, you got the job. I'll stop by the server when your on sometime later to give you moderator.

Hey guys, I have big plans for the server and I need you!
Jobs: Builder and Programmer
What do I wish to have: Maps (Maybe Garry's Mod Remakes?) RDM System (Details at bottom.)

How to Apply:
What do you want to help with?
BL ID
Are you willing to work with other people while building? (Builder Question)
Are you willing to work on a script with other people? (Programmer Question)

Other Info: I'm going to be hosting a dev server for building. If you get in, I will give you the password. If you contribute, your name goes on a list of helpers and you can get Moderator on the server. (Abusers will be demoted.)

RDM System: How I plan it to work is that when you die, it will tell you who killed you. Then, if the person is innocent buttons will show up: "He did not RDM" and "Report for Action" You then have the right to report them. When this happens, the accused person has 30 seconds to explain why they killed the victim or they get banned for 5 mins. Then the reason is sent to the victim and he can forgive or not forgive using buttons. No matter what, in the end, both people will be revived if the victim reported. However, if the victim does not forgive the person, he gets one tally. Then if a third person during a hour period of the first RDM accuses the original person of RDM, and do not forgive, the person will be banned for 30 mins. The auto banning is disabled when a admin is on. Admins can view the report log at anytime using /rlog.