Author Topic: I apologize for all the topics  (Read 1752 times)

No, this isn't a leaving post or anything like that.

Look, I'm sorry for posting topics all the time. There's good reasoning behind it.

You know I have autism, right? Actual autism. I get ideas in my head a LOT just by thinking about something, and my mind just thinks "hey, I wonder if the BLF will like this?" So I make a topic.

The second thing is that a lot of the topics don't really share much interests to me. The Anime Girls thread, the Y
  • YL threads, they're pretty much the only thing I like.

And the final thing is that, well, I always find interesting things every day. So I always feel the need to share it with you guys because you're pretty much the only people I can share it with.

My father doesn't really care much about it, and my friends don't really like some of the jokes I do (YTP, tribal jokes ((Riddler stuff)), other crap), so I always think that someone here will actually like it.

You can say whatever you want, I'm just gonna say this:
I don't know if I'm going to slow down with making topics or not, because it's gonna be hard for me to learn how to stop. So again, I apologize for all the topics I keep making every day, and I would appreciate it if people would stop making jokes about it.

Thank you.

a topic apologizing for making topics.

I've had no problem with the activity of your posts but thank you for apologizing to the community for something that has been irritating them.

I don't know why people make a big deal out of people making topics.

I mean, unless it's just outright spam, you have done nothing wrong.

Yo it's alright
It gives us something new to talk about every night

I'm really not bothered by the topics at all (probably because I don't care about authors), but most of the ones you post are definitely not topic-worthy. Most of the ones you make can usually just get a post in YLYL or YCYL and still get views or opinions from other people.

let him off the hook guys. he has a mental disorder, that makes it all ok...

forget

no one really cares about topics and forum games

we say we do, but we don't. we would have done something by now.

You're cool dude. Respect.

I don't know that autism is an actual excuse for rapid topic creation.

But I mean, whatever you can get past the Americans with Disabilities Act I suppose.

Don't feel bad about making topics, killer. As long as they aren't stuffposts or 99 per hours you're good.

i guess autism speaks too much

its just people being people

they're fine, its not like they're bad or anything

oh look it's one of these threads again