BloxKart

Author Topic: BloxKart  (Read 5673 times)

I made this a while back, It's A very fast kart vehicle I have made.

Get it here > https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nfxry4pldcjtom/Vehicle_BloxKart.zip?dl=0

Screenshots below,

Enjoy!

looks pretty but i feel it needs to be a bit slimmed down and a steering wheel added

looks pretty but i feel it needs to be a bit slimmed down and a steering wheel added

I'm not sure if I'll add a steering wheel, but I appreciate the feedback!

I like how it has a toy feel to it. The only problem I see is that it is too thin top and bottom.

I like how it has a toy feel to it. The only problem I see is that it is too thin top and bottom.
there should definitely be more bulk downwards.

Looks like it melted a bit there..

While I appreciate how you're doing your best to give us good vehicles, you really need to work on your modeling

While the kart is great, naming it "Bloxkart" implies that it's going to be, like, lego-y.
You might want to make it more blockland style.

Honestly it looks like when you select the Smooth option on an object on Blender

Crashes servers less than a week ago then tried to contribute to the community. 0/10 try again.

Crashes servers less than a week ago then tried to contribute to the community. 0/10 try again.

lol hypocrite. you were one of the biggest problem users in the history of this community, but i haven't heard you or anyone else saying that kind of thing about you. let the guy make add-ons if he wants to make add-ons, nothing wrong with that.

nice kart

looks a tiny bit high poly just an FYI

I would give it a 8/10

lol hypocrite. you were one of the biggest problem users in the history of this community, but i haven't heard you or anyone else saying that kind of thing about you. let the guy make add-ons if he wants to make add-ons, nothing wrong with that.

Bit of a difference here.

THAT is entirely too high poly

and smooth

what are you doing

why are you adding blox as a prefix to everything you make, you don't need to forgetin trademark your add-ons

moreover if you're going to trademark your add-ons at least trademark them with something that isn't already a corruption of a stuffty snowclone that everyone uses anyway

It looks like someone was trying to roll a joint but accidently made a car.  But not bad for a first try, just not forums quality yet, u'll get there.