Author Topic: So apparently I'm banned from Boss Battles  (Read 4039 times)

All I was saying was ''Took you that long lol'' and, I admit, insulting people when they f*cked with me.

What I mean by that is that they told me to shut up and I told them to leave me alone in a rather rude way.

But I was perma banned from it, like I was getting told to shut up and I was insulting them for being rude to me.

And again, all I said was ''Took you that long lol''

Whoever banned me, please explain.

There has been a ton of drama regarding Boss Battles administration lately.

Yeah because they're too bloody strict

here we go again

Says the kid who ''had a son who committed Self Delete in prison''

here we go again
This has been a first comment on the last three/four dramas.

Yeah because they're too bloody strict
I broke the rules and they banned me!!! Theyre too strict!!!

forget off. You break the rules, you get banned. End of story.

noedit
Not the last ones, but recent.

insulting people when they f*cked with me.
 told them to leave me alone in a rather rude way.
But I was perma banned from it
I can't see anything you did wrong, seems a little on edge, perhaps just bad administration?

noedit
Not the last ones, but recent.

I can't see anything you did wrong, seems a little on edge, perhaps just bad administration?
So if I found you in a server and called you a bitch, cunt, moron, etc whenever you kill me, I did nothing wrong?

So if I found you in a server and called you a bitch, cunt, moron, etc whenever you kill me, I did nothing wrong?

I never said they were a cunt or a moron or a bitch, I just said bitch, I never said who or what was a bitch

For all you know I could've been calling myself a bitch, but really I felt like saying it after I died

I never said they were a cunt or a moron or a bitch, I just said bitch, I never said who or what was a bitch

For all you know I could've been calling myself a bitch, but really I felt like saying it after I died
Doesn't matter. You broke a rule. You're banned.
Find another server to play on ♡

Doesn't matter. You broke a rule. You're banned.
Find another server to play on ♡

I'm breaking a rule for saying a word?

Yeah excellent administration.

welp this is like the 3rd time I've witnessed you being banned from a server, this month.

Says the kid who ''had a son who committed Self Delete in prison''
I originally really thought you were trolling but it turns out you're just boringly stupid and used trolling to cover up your disability. also i absolutely love the little "kid" you put in there, you're really great at asserting control and maturity over others.

Clearly you didnt read the rules. Insulting people is rule 1 breaking: Dont be an starfish.
You were being an starfish. A server has no need to dish out temporary bans only so you can come back and continue to be an starfish again.

You broke the rule, you got banned. If your idea of administration requires that people dont get banned for being starfishs, I really hope one day you realize how stupid that is.

forget off dude, if it was a stated rule, then yes. God damn I hate little whiners like you that complain after they break a rule and be like "HUR DER WHAT I DO?" after they are banned.