So apparently I'm banned from Boss Battles

Author Topic: So apparently I'm banned from Boss Battles  (Read 4033 times)

Clearly you didnt read the rules. Insulting people is rule 1 breaking: Dont be an starfish.
You were being an starfish. A server has no need to dish out temporary bans only so you can come back and continue to be an starfish again.

You broke the rule, you got banned. If your idea of administration requires that people dont get banned for being starfishs, I really hope one day you realize how stupid that is.

I wasn't aiming the word ''Bitch'' at anyone, I just said it after I died, I don't see the problem there really.

I wasn't aiming the word ''Bitch'' at anyone, I just said it after I died, I don't see the problem there really.
That's not really relevant when it breaks the first rule.

That's not really relevant when it breaks the first rule.

I'm confused, how's it insulting when I say the word bitch at no one?

Obviously you were banned. You have already had a drama for trolling and being rude and breaking rules resulted in a ban.
Don't be suprised.

Obviously you were banned. You have already had a drama for trolling and being rude and breaking rules resulted in a ban.
Don't be suprised.

[/quote]I'm confused, how's it insulting when I say the word bitch at no one?[/quote]

I'm confused, how's it insulting when I say the word bitch at no one?
At no one? what?
In the drama you said you were being rude to someone. Now you're saying that you said the word "bitch" to no one. Now you're making stuff up.

You have already had a drama for trolling and being rude and breaking rules resulted in a ban.
Don't be suprised.
Okay this makes much more sense now.
Obviously you were banned.
Lies!

At no one? what?
In the drama you said you were being rude to someone. Now you're saying that you said the word "bitch" to no one. Now you're making stuff up.

I said I was being rude, but I never said anything about calling them a bitch.

Here's what I see. Yes, I blocked the name who banned you because I feel like it.

You're basically telling me a super admin banned you for a stupid reason? That sounds pathetic.

Last time you were banned was because you were being an starfish to others, and insulted an admin. There's definitely a reason to ban you.

Last time you were banned was because you were being an starfish to others, and insulted an admin. There's definitely a reason to ban you.

How the forget did I insult you though?

Do I have to keep repeting this? I said ''Is Viso a good admin?'' and ''If Viso didn't kick me we would've won.

Also I wanna know who banned me so I can ask him to fully explain why.

There is no need to explain anything, you aren't understanding enough to understand why. It's been explained over 10 times.

There is no need to explain anything, you aren't understanding enough to understand why. It's been explained over 10 times.

Yes it has, by me, I just insulted people who told me to shut up for no reason after I said ''Took you that long lol''

When I said the word bitch after I died, I didn't aim it at anyone, they just thought I did.

Yes it has, by me, I just insulted people who told me to shut up for no reason after I said ''Took you that long lol''

When I said the word bitch after I died, I didn't aim it at anyone, they just thought I did.
You changed your story like 2 or 3 times.

Its Still breaking rule 1, Jetz can bring up a chat log if you want to know what really happened.

he got banned for trying to pet doofka