Author Topic: So apparently I'm banned from Boss Battles  (Read 4009 times)

I take back what I said before.

If you're going to be toxic, expect repercussion, if you're going to deny it, expect your ineptitude to bite you in the ass.

11/20/14   22:00:35   DelTheNinja   45915   Easiest round ever, right Snuffle?
11/20/14   22:00:40   Snuffleupagus   60871   Yes..?
11/20/14   22:00:59   DelTheNinja   45915   It's coz these guys are bloody idiots who don't know what they're doing
11/20/14   22:05:26   DelTheNinja   45915   Took you THAT long to kill me
11/20/14   22:05:28   DelTheNinja   45915   What an idiot lol
11/20/14   22:07:24   DelTheNinja   45915   Idiotic forget faces
11/20/14   22:07:31   DelTheNinja   45915   I was typing and you bloody killed me forget head

I banned you for four days. Above are some chat snips inbetween rounds from a short period of time, there isn't much if any context to go with them. It should be obvious why you're banned. You rage like a child.

I banned you for four days. Above are some chat snips inbetween rounds from a short period of time, there isn't much if any context to go with them. It should be obvious why you're banned. You rage like a child.
Apparently he has a very limited vocabulary

Considering there has been a drama towards OP, I never bothered to believe this drama. The only thing that will make me believe he was banned from Boss Battles unrightfully, is evidence and not plain text

From what I'm getting here Del's banned from the server for being an starfish, being a nuisance, and affecting the gameplay of others in a negative way. Now he's trying to cover all this up by pulling the "Ignorance of bad intentions and actions of self," card and whistling like nothing happened.

I believe that the permanent ban is justified. Del's beyond redemption.

I believe that the permanent ban is justified. Del's beyond redemption.

It's not a permanent ban. Yet. The ban is currently set to expire in about three days or so.

It's not a permanent ban. Yet. The ban is currently set to expire in about three days or so.
What's the next level of punishment for Pecon's server?

What's the next level of punishment for Pecon's server?

It's going to end up being a permanent ban if Del keeps it up, either it'll overlap the current ban or be at a later time when he throws another fit like this.

There has been a ton of drama regarding Boss Battles administration lately.
Perfect one. That's like Zuki year ago.

Perfect one. That's like Zuki year ago.

Not to derail this at all, although most of it seems taken care of and done, but you do know I am Zuki, correct? There's plenty of reason behind your ban as well. Doesn't seem like the right type of thing for this thread, so I won't continue. Or maybe it is, we'll see.

Not to derail this at all, although most of it seems taken care of and done, but you do know I am Zuki, correct? There's plenty of reason behind your ban as well. Doesn't seem like the right type of thing for this thread, so I won't continue. Or maybe it is, we'll see..
We'll see? No no no. The actual reason is i was a noob who though can do anything. And that seem stupid. Seriously, dude. Also, the actual all-time after the ban question from me to you is "What do you mean by Troublemaker?" Troublemaker? Seriously. Dude, i didnt make any troubles, only some stupid useless 'threads' on this server. Come on. I can change if you (you know what, im just not gonna say like hundred of times that.).

All I was saying was ''Took you that long lol'' and, I admit, insulting people when they f*cked with me.

What I mean by that is that they told me to shut up and I told them to leave me alone in a rather rude way.

But I was perma banned from it, like I was getting told to shut up and I was insulting them for being rude to me.

And again, all I said was ''Took you that long lol''

Whoever banned me, please explain.

You're not missing much

Whats the deal with the stuffty drama lately?