Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)  (Read 9304 times)

Got banned by bushido 5 seconds after i connected. 

And no, I haven't trolled that server.

Lmfao now it's changed to this:

Might've been something you said while loading.

Said nothing. I was typing 'hi' in response to people greeting me.

I suppose Bushido is butthurt about something that happened years ago.

Grudges against someone shouldn't be taken into effect with administrating a server until they start to show signs of actually causing trouble.

Well isn't that ironic. Lmfao.

bushido might not come out and drop an essay on tezuni but im betting he will this time

bushido might not come out and drop an essay on tezuni but im betting he will this time

i banned tezuni because i dont like him, his track record and dont trust him to behave himself

the end

copyright bushido 2014

i banned tezuni because i dont like him, his track record and dont trust him to behave himself

the end

copyright bushido 2014

I don't believe you.  I'm a pretty chill guy and have been last couple years. 

I think you are a little raw about something in the past.

i banned tezuni because i dont like him
this sounds like something furdle would do

the end

copyright bushido 2014

shut up,tezuni is better than you think britter

I don't believe you.  I'm a pretty chill guy and have been last couple years. 

I think you are a little raw about something in the past.

man am i mad about this 'i banned tezuni' business

my butt is so hurt cause of this constant abuse, this one drama topic

actually if you guys are asking for an essay i'm almost certain tez showed up- especially in the case that i've never seen tezuni leave his server (because this sort of thing would happen)- explicitly to cause trouble, most likely along the lines of playing something that's widespread enough that i'm beginning to call 'admin chicken'. as in, he'd show up, harass everyone on the server and goad the administration into banning him until and kite around being as frustrating as he can without technically doing anything explicitly against the rules

like, the equivalent of a little brother hovering his finger a foot away from an older's siblings face sayin 'i'm not touching you, i'm not touching you'

the fact he opened up a drama topic instantly after getting banned implies further that he's now, because i instantly kicked him out and robbed him of his fun, trying to make as big of a mess he can by complaining to the public because technically the administration is harder to reach; badspot isn't usually standing in the metaphorical door

Grudges against someone shouldn't be taken into effect with administrating a server until they start to show signs of actually causing trouble.

well like

no

i disagree

i understand forgiving some guy for doing something for a brief period of time, who eventually turns around like 'oh man i didnt realize i was harassing these people, now i will attempt to behave myself and accept criticism when posed because i genuinely dont want to cause any trouble' but in the case of tezuni whose drama topics are literally monthly occurrences that's just a big glaring loophole in 'the' law

like, let's say a serial killer jumped a border between states. both states are fully aware he's a serial killer and there's a mob of policemen on both sides, but one side can't do anything because he technically hasn't murdered any people here, he's not their problem, they should do nothing because they don't have a body count yet

but like while they're going through all this moral dilemma bullstuff you can clearly see like a dozen dead guys over the state line and they've all got knives in them and the serial killer is still holding one of the knives because he's still actively in the middle of killing the dozenth guy while he's jumping the border

like "LOOK"

"LOOK HES STABBING HIM"

"I CAN SEE IT HES STABBING HIM"

"no private we have to wait, he hasnt stabbed us yet"

shut up,tezuni is better than you think britter

wha

bushido you should change the ban message to "Forum_Troll_Tezuni" lol

I will take that as a yes in reply to my PM.

As for the short novel you just posted, you are just clowning around.  I don't go around joining servers to instigate stuff.  Do you have a single example?  I'm calling you out cause you are talking out your ass.

bushido you should change the ban message to "Forum_Troll_Tezuni" lol

what no

that's stupid

like regardless of how little i want tezuni around and how 'ironic' and 'hilarious' that would be that's a stupid format for anything regardless and i will have no part in it's adoption

forgetin pompous-ass quasiprofessional pseudologistical bullstuff

like it's obviously designed to look like it's some Official Mandate from The Administration and some guy in a suit stamped it on top of a big stack of papers but it still just means 'we don't like you, you're banned'

like, what are you trying to say? should i be upset? is the idea that a Group of Professional People with Lots Of Things to Do denied my request to join their well-oiled and finely-staffed server supposed to make me more mad then being banned from mickey mchostsathing's afghan deathmatch because the GPPLT's server is Higher Quality and Uses Proper Procedure when dealing with ruffians? forget you

if you're going to try to maintain any form of high class image at least learn to forgetin edit banlists

like at least be efficient posers