Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)  (Read 9269 times)

The fact that this clown doesn't address the actual issue of the topic, instead replying to trivial comments, goes a long ways to show he clearly has no good excuse.  Which is exactly why I said I will just move on to asking Zix about it.  You can't expect any form of civilized dialogue from people as self righteous as Bushido. 

get your pompous-ass quasiprofessional pseudologistical bullstuff outta here

and take this weird aforementioned ironic thing you've got going on with you. like i dont understand where you're going with it

like, it's now reached the point that, i was previously ignoring because i thought making a 'joke' out of it would be trite and hard to properly address in a way that's funny beyond 'look, tezuni's being ironic, isn't that funny? because we know what ironic means and that's funny' but now it's gotten so flagrant and symptomatic of either a complete lack of awareness or a self-parodical completely comprehensive awareness that it's sort of become a gag unto itself

another enemy bushido ur so good at making them holy sht

The fact that this clown doesn't address the actual issue of the topic, instead replying to trivial comments, goes a long ways to show he clearly has no good excuse.

This post would seem to clearly state his reasons for the ban in question.  Also, calling Bushido "this clown" is childish and 'doesn't address the actual issue of the topic'1.

actually if you guys are asking for an essay i'm almost certain tez showed up- especially in the case that i've never seen tezuni leave his server (because this sort of thing would happen)- explicitly to cause trouble, most likely along the lines of playing something that's widespread enough that i'm beginning to call 'admin chicken'. as in, he'd show up, harass everyone on the server and goad the administration into banning him until and kite around being as frustrating as he can without technically doing anything explicitly against the rules

1Quote from Tezuni, "Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)", 2014 Nov 22.

The fact that this clown doesn't address the actual issue of the topic, instead replying to trivial comments, goes a long ways to show he clearly has no good excuse.  Which is exactly why I said I will just move on to asking Zix about it.  You can't expect any form of civilized dialogue from people as self righteous as Bushido.  
gonna dumb down what xalos quoted for you: bushido punted you out the door as a precaution in case you started fights or otherwise tried to screw with the server, knowing your rich track record. not to mention, the fact you're instigating a fight right now (and making yourself look dumb in progress) only justifies the perma.

This post would seem to clearly state his reasons for the ban in question. 
He has not clearly addressed the issue.  Refer to my post about him talking out his ass.  You tried though.

gonna dumb down what xalos quoted for you: bushido punted you out the door as a precaution in case you started fights or otherwise tried to screw with the server, knowing your rich track record. not to mention, the fact you're instigating a fight right now (and making yourself look dumb in progress) only justifies the perma.
Starting fights?  Oh you mean like immediately banning people that join a server?  I think bushido got that covered.  I am in fact looking for some specific reasoning from him, something that 'justifies' the ban.  Seeking answers for a ban does not equal justification for said ban.  You are just being silly.

He has not clearly addressed the issue.  Refer to my post about him talking out his ass.  You tried though.
Starting fights?  Oh you mean like immediately banning people that join a server?  I think bushido got that covered.  I am in fact looking for some specific reasoning from him, something that 'justifies' the ban.  Seeking answers for a ban does not equal justification for said ban.  You are just being silly.

You're actually proving his point right now.

man am i mad about this 'i banned tezuni' business

my butt is so hurt cause of this constant abuse, this one drama topic

actually if you guys are asking for an essay i'm almost certain tez showed up- especially in the case that i've never seen tezuni leave his server (because this sort of thing would happen)- explicitly to cause trouble, most likely along the lines of playing something that's widespread enough that i'm beginning to call 'admin chicken'. as in, he'd show up, harass everyone on the server and goad the administration into banning him until and kite around being as frustrating as he can without technically doing anything explicitly against the rules

like, the equivalent of a little brother hovering his finger a foot away from an older's siblings face sayin 'i'm not touching you, i'm not touching you'

the fact he opened up a drama topic instantly after getting banned implies further that he's now, because i instantly kicked him out and robbed him of his fun, trying to make as big of a mess he can by complaining to the public because technically the administration is harder to reach; badspot isn't usually standing in the metaphorical door

well like

no

i disagree

i understand forgiving some guy for doing something for a brief period of time, who eventually turns around like 'oh man i didnt realize i was harassing these people, now i will attempt to behave myself and accept criticism when posed because i genuinely dont want to cause any trouble' but in the case of tezuni whose drama topics are literally monthly occurrences that's just a big glaring loophole in 'the' law

like, let's say a serial killer jumped a border between states. both states are fully aware he's a serial killer and there's a mob of policemen on both sides, but one side can't do anything because he technically hasn't murdered any people here, he's not their problem, they should do nothing because they don't have a body count yet

but like while they're going through all this moral dilemma bullstuff you can clearly see like a dozen dead guys over the state line and they've all got knives in them and the serial killer is still holding one of the knives because he's still actively in the middle of killing the dozenth guy while he's jumping the border

like "LOOK"

"LOOK HES STABBING HIM"

"I CAN SEE IT HES STABBING HIM"

"no private we have to wait, he hasnt stabbed us yet"

wha
what? i know you are a britter

Starting fights?  Oh you mean like immediately banning people that join a server?  I think bushido got that covered.
i'm not even going to address the rest of that post - honestly i don't think i've seen anyone this hypocritical before. you seriously should read what you're going on about before you hit submit.

what? i know you are a britter
would it kill to just say brit? assuming you meant brit, at least

Got banned by bushido 5 seconds after i connected. 

And no, I haven't trolled that server.

You needing to specify that you haven't trolled THAT server already speaks against you. If i was badspot, i'd translate that as admittance to trolling, but that's my interpretation.

Tez you dumbass, you're trying to instigate a fight right now by insulting Bushido, that's exactly why he banned you, so that you don't do stuff like this on the server.
If you're going to say you weren't going to start anything in the server, at least loving ACT like you weren't.

who crashed your server with blhack this time
You needing to specify that you haven't trolled THAT server already speaks against you.
/nosupport