Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)

Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)  (Read 9306 times)

He tends to start arguments with people whenever he can(evidence: this thread)
implying everyone who has ever made a drama thread is argumentative

implying everyone who has ever made a drama thread is argumentative
Tezuni is especially argumentative.

i banned tezuni because i dont like him, his track record and dont trust him to behave himself

the end

copyright bushido 2014

amen!

it's not really a matter of wanting to play it, i just felt disrespected by bushido

Yeah, him basing evidence off your history is "disrespect". You have no grounds for "respect" to begin with.

i mean, i have a lot of alts i can just hop on and play there if i wanted to

"Oh no worries guys, that legit ban means nothing because I can rejoin. I'm sure you won't mind."

No reply from Zix, but that's alright.

presumably because the administration universally elected to keep you banned

presumably because the administration universally elected to keep you banned
I actually don't go around joining servers and starting arguments.  Usually I don't even respond to people in chat, and just do my own thing.  But since you feel that way for some reason, I guess there's no point in trying to convince you guys otherwise. 

Trolling without actually playing the game?
That doesn't make very much sense.

this bandwagoning is loving unreal. i guarantee you that if it was any other user, it would've been supported. from what i've seen thus far, it was an unprovoked ban and totally irrelevant in that situation. some of you need to get over yourselves, honestly.

i guarantee you that if it was any other user, it would've been supported.
correct. that guy is a problem user. would you let a problem user into your server?

correct. that guy is a problem user. would you let a problem user into your server?

Exactly.

If it were any other user, they wouldn't have been banned in the first place.

why are people even arguing with this guy? it's clear that he's doing it for fun and "le troll" purposes, just stop replying because that's the only way you'll win the argument

meanwhile in the server thread:
too bad it crashes so much

maybe I will make my own version of this mod and host that

this bandwagoning is loving unreal. i guarantee you that if it was any other user, it would've been supported. from what i've seen thus far, it was an unprovoked ban and totally irrelevant in that situation. some of you need to get over yourselves, honestly.
yeah sure bushido is on the defending end of this internet
he's also on the side of rational thought rather than whining
i typically sympathise more with rational thought than whining
please don't assume the bandwagon effect; most people do not idolise bushido and follow him around specifically to scratch his back

meanwhile in the server thread:
pffttt wow Tezuni

"I got kicked out of the party so im gonna make my OWN party! That'll show em!"