Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer (Bushido)  (Read 9276 times)

yes

like, a bird made out of feces

the wings are made out of long flat poos and the head and body are made out of a bunch of smaller, rounder poos

what's not to understand

I don't believe you.  I'm a pretty chill guy and have been last couple years. 

I think you are a little raw about something in the past.
I am still perma banned from your rising lava server/Flood server and I don't think I did anything wrong. That was one of my favorite servers too. So yeah, you sure are a chill guy.

yes

the wings are made out of long flat poos and the head and body are made out of a bunch of smaller, rounder poos

what's not to understand
lol you are such an ass, and it's ironic how you project your own instigations on others

lol you are such an ass, and it's ironic how you project your own instigations on others
:/

lol, did you just call me a stuffbird?
Of all things to respond to in that post, you literally took the weakest insult he could throw at you.
Now that is kinda funny.

You really are making a fool out of yourself here, Bushido at least takes some time to explain himself, while you keep circling around the fact that he banned you instantly and how bad that is.
Bushido gave his reasons and you keep responding on how immature he acts and the insults he throws at you in his posts and avoid his actual arguments.
10/10 reasoning.

While an instant ban is a bit questionable, i can see his reasoning and accept it in this case.

you get upset that you're called a stuffbird yet your avatar is literally your character pissing all over the place. gj.

i'm just saying that bushido banned tez for past issues and it's not even his server

that's not moderating, that's just being a jerk. apparently he was going mute-happy earlier too.
Everytime I have ever made someone an admin on my server, it's because I've trusted them with being an admin and I trust their judgement.
If an Admin has an issue with a player, or knows them to be troublesome/problematic, and I don't know that player, then I trust the judgement of my Admin if he should ban that player on sight.

Moderating a server also means being proactive, not just reactive.
There is no point in taking the risk that a user you have experienced to be rude, hostile and unsavoury is going to be any different this time they join the server you're on.
I'd rather hurt their feelings than let them ruin the game for others.
They can go find another server to play on. I'd rather make sure the people already here who I know aren't causing trouble have a good time.

free admin for $5

and i just love how tezuni disregards literally everything that bushi says and picks out the small insults to try and come back and bite him in the ass but bushi got buns of reason

cant bite through that bud quit trying

you're a chill guy when you ban people for not doing anything?

It's ironic how you make a topic complaining that someone banned you, but you ban a lot of people just because you want to

I will take that as a yes in reply to my PM.

As for the short novel you just posted, you are just clowning around.  I don't go around joining servers to instigate stuff.  Do you have a single example?  I'm calling you out cause you are talking out your ass.

Yep, still abetter story than twilight

Yeah but seriously, you have been pretty chill Tezuni.  I used to think you were a troll back in the days when my blockland name was Officer Kenny (now it's OfficerKenny).  These days, I realized that you aren't so bad, I think that you are a good host and a chill person!

yes

what's not to understand

Laughed at this.

Tez, you seem to ban people for stuff reasons usually because you dislike said user.

But when it comes to being banned, it's suddenly a big deal and everyone needs to know about it.

/nosupport, hypocrite.

Tez, you seem to ban people for stuff reasons usually because you dislike said user.

But when it comes to being banned, it's suddenly a big deal and everyone needs to know about it.

/nosupport, hypocrite.
I think he knows that, you don't have to jump on the bandwagons and point it out for the millionth time like everyone else.

Whether you think Tez is a hypocrite or not for posting this, Bushido is just as wrong in his administration methods as Tezuni. Both sides ban people simply because they don't like them and both sides have done wrong in this situation according to to everyone's standards, so why even pick a side?

Both sides ban people simply because they don't like them and both sides have done wrong in this situation according to to everyone's standards, so why even pick a side?
"Because Tez does it more!"