Left 4 Dead Hunter is just cruel.

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead Hunter is just cruel.  (Read 2374 times)

So I go on Left 4 Dead Hunter's server. And i'm having fun, yeah.
I go on a quick RP time out, wanting nobody to attack me while I do my speech. Well, someone happens to attack me. And if i'm on someone else's server, I have strict non-ban rules, so I kick him instead. Left 4 Dead Hunter instantly de-admins me. Yes, I was admin. So I move on without admin. I get angry at some people for attacking me for no reason, because it makes no sense at all if you're attacking someone when you're not getting hurt by them. So I get mad, and I go "UGH!" All the way down. And then, suddenly, A WILD BAN APPEARS!
Reason: Your done on this server.
Thanks Left 4 Dead Hunter.
It's a perma ban. I always forget I'm banned from his server, therefore every day I try to get on, remembering I was banned.
If he could ban me, maybe he could at LEAST give an actual good ban reason.

It sounds like you did not give the killer any warning before you kicked him, which made it look like you were abuse of admin. The best you can probably do is appeal your ban, but I doubt Left 4 Dead Hunter would trust you with admin again.

Not only what Water said, but I'm pretty sure kicking a guy just for killing you is kinda a stupid reason. Unless there was explicitly a rule against people doing that, what you did was abuse.

It sounds like you did not give the killer any warning before you kicked him, which made it look like you were abuse of admin. The best you can probably do is appeal your ban, but I doubt Left 4 Dead Hunter would trust you with admin again.
I told everyone on the server to not kill me, and when he started to kill me, I asked him to stop, but he ignored me.

Not only what Water said, but I'm pretty sure kicking a guy just for killing you is kinda a stupid reason. Unless there was explicitly a rule against people doing that, what you did was abuse.
I get angry very easily.

I told everyone on the server to not kill me, and when he started to kill me, I asked him to stop, but he ignored me.

Okay, so you told a murderer to stop murdering you, and it didn't work.

What were the rules on the server?

I honestly don't believe the guy did anything wrong unless he broke a rule.

I get angry very easily.

Then you getting demoted wasn't a bad thing. You need to learn to not dish out punishment without a second thought.

With this, you pretty much turned this drama around to make you the bad guy here.

Okay, so you told a murderer to stop murdering you, and it didn't work.

What were the rules on the server?

I honestly don't believe the guy did anything wrong unless he broke a rule.

Then you getting demoted wasn't a bad thing. You need to learn to not dish out punishment without a second thought.

With this, you pretty much turned this drama around to make you the bad guy here.
I forgot the rules due to being banned for such a long time.

I forgot the rules due to being banned for such a long time.

If you've been banned this long, why drama him?

I would recommend getting into contact with him and talking it out.

Complaining about his server when he did nothing wrong will certainly not help.

If you've been banned this long, why drama him?

I would recommend getting into contact with him and talking it out.

Complaining about his server when he did nothing wrong will certainly not help.
This here is his profile http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=85630
Pm him

Pm him
I doubt he will let me back in his server, because I tried to talk to him numerous times before I was banned, never responded.

You deserve to be deadmined

So I go on Left 4 Dead Hunter's server. And i'm having fun, yeah.
I go on a quick RP time out, wanting nobody to attack me while I do my speech. Well, someone happens to attack me. And if i'm on someone else's server, I have strict non-ban rules, so I kick him instead. Left 4 Dead Hunter instantly de-admins me. Yes, I was admin. So I move on without admin. I get angry at some people for attacking me for no reason, because it makes no sense at all if you're attacking someone when you're not getting hurt by them. So I get mad, and I go "UGH!" All the way down. And then, suddenly, A WILD BAN APPEARS!
Reason: Your done on this server.
Thanks Left 4 Dead Hunter.
It's a perma ban. I always forget I'm banned from his server, therefore every day I try to get on, remembering I was banned.
If he could ban me, maybe he could at LEAST give an actual good ban reason.

Welcome to the world of Blockland RP's

Left 4 Dead Hunter stole my username after I changed it too. I was named Left 4 Dead Hunter and he used to be "Left 4 Dead Hunterr". I was about to change it back when it was already taken. ;-;

pics of the situation is usually customary anyways, but watever.