Author Topic: Blockland bluescreens alot of times.  (Read 732 times)

Yesterday when I was playing pecon98's boss battles on blockland it bluescreened after 20 minutes.

But whats weird that i didn't get any information when i started back up my computer? Help!

There seems to be nothing wrong with the .log
What did the error code say?

I couldn't look at it in time because it bluescreen for 5 seconds

Usually a blue screen occurs because of a video card error. Try turning your graphics down and using the PostSwapGLFinish option in the advanced tab of the options menu.

Although I could be wrong. A blue screen can be caused by any sort of unexpected hardware failure

Usually a blue screen occurs because of a video card error. Try turning your graphics down and using the PostSwapGLFinish option in the advanced tab of the options menu.

Although I could be wrong. A blue screen can be caused by any sort of unexpected hardware failure

But my video card is working fine. Well i think my graphics card or hard drive is going out. (Better start backing up everything)

But hey i'm getting a gaming computer for Christmas.

But my video card is working fine. Well i think my graphics card or hard drive is going out. (Better start backing up everything)

But hey i'm getting a gaming computer for Christmas.

Lol you kinda contradicted yourself there, but hey it's good to hear your getting a new comp for christmas!

Also, if your video is onboard/integrated I would imagine that would go before your hard drive unless your tower/laptop has been dropped

Might be because you ran out of RAM due to running too many programs while playing Blockland. This has happened to me because I have 1GB of RAM, so I usually turn off everything before I play.

I used dxdiag.exe to see what graphics card and indeed it was integrated :(