Author Topic: BloxTruck  (Read 6110 times)

BloxTruck

This is a truck I had made a few months ago, some people on my server had liked the vehicle, so I have decided to post it. It has realistic acceleration and braking and somewhat realistic suspension. This was my first vehicle I have made that I have actually tried on. There is a drift version included!

I know it's high poly, but It's what I had in mind. If you don't like it, go away.

Get it here > https://www.dropbox.com/s/9agp7tfiwahrey1/Vehicle_BloxTruck.zip?dl=0

Screenshots below,

Enjoy!

that went from 0 to 'i dont care about criticism its art' in nothing flat

I don't think that's high poly

that went from 0 to 'i dont care about criticism its art' in nothing flat

I don't mind criticism that will HELP me instead of the poster of the comment just being a complete arse. I just don't feel like having people post comments such as "why are you adding blox as a prefix to everything you make, you don't need to forgetin trademark your add-ons" and "moreover if you're going to trademark your add-ons at least trademark them with something that isn't already a corruption of a stuffty snowclone that everyone uses anyway", mainly because I don't feel like dealing with any more stress today.

I'll name my Add-On what I want to name it. Maybe I went a bit too far with the go away stuff, but I really don't feel like having people throwing nasty comments at me just because I use Blox as a prefix, and because it's high poly.

To be honest, It is more than needed. I went all out on the rear wheel hulls, and forgeted up a bit and left it like that. It's high poly as hell, though. I don't think I'll re-do it, though because it took like an hour. Re adding the tail lights, bumper, and tail gate don't sound too fun to me. I'd have to move and edit them to fit a new truck bed.

Looks nice, I'll be sure to download this!

Instead of making a new topic for each vehicle, make one topic for all your addons! It'd keep it more organized

You are my inspiration of vehicles.

I have to say I like this simplicity. Sure detail is great sometimes but this looks more like a toy.

I have to say I like this simplicity. Sure detail is great sometimes but this looks more like a toy.

Thanks!

It looks better than than your other vehicles.
It also feels nostalgic because it looks like Blockland vehicles we had in V8.

It looks better than than your other vehicles.
It also feels nostalgic because it looks like Blockland vehicles we had in V8.

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing O-o

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing O-o
Well mostly it just means the vehicle is simple, not that simple is bad.

You still need to add transparent windows. Whether or not you know how isn't the problem, you know how to model, i'm sure posting on the blender forums or searching it would be better then just releasing them like it's some sort of hillbilly vehicle.

You still need to add transparent windows. Whether or not you know how isn't the problem, you know how to model, i'm sure posting on the blender forums or searching it would be better then just releasing them like it's some sort of hillbilly vehicle.
He should improve his modeling first and avoid making high poly models instead of adding windows and other features first