Cca spotted in oRBs chat server?

Author Topic: Cca spotted in oRBs chat server?  (Read 3795 times)

Except that i recently have seen him use hacks under an alt. After the escalation and deescalation. Also, after Cca went active again, servers have been crashing a lot, especially Meggey's server.

Except that i recently have seen him use hacks under an alt. After the escalation and deescalation. Also, after Cca went active again, servers have been crashing a lot, especially Meggey's server.
Cca has been back for a lot longer than you think.

Cca has been back for a lot longer than you think.
I doubt he even stopped playing lol.

you haven't seen me with my alts. They are super secret B)
Also you can't prove I've been crashing Meggy's server, or anyone elses.

Guys, Dannu and I used to be friends and he's just butt hurt that I declined his demands for the .DLLs so now he tries to get me banned from every server I go to.
Dannu then obtained .DLLs from a certain user whom I shan't say. So he got what he wanted in the end and his hate just stayed there.

Dannu: that's not truuuue!!! I never asked you 4 .DLLs!!! Guys CCA is lier umggg!! I no ur alts and they r jey and Zeyyy

Yeah they were, but those were just alts so I could play in Furdles GTA server. If you paid more attention. After that server shut down I stopped using them and switched back to Cca.

Also you can't prove I've been crashing Meggy's server, or anyone elses.

Guys, Dannu and I used to be friends and he's just butt hurt that I declined his demands for the .DLLs so now he tries to get me banned from every server I go to.
Dannu then obtained .DLLs from a certain user whom I shan't say. So he got what he wanted in the end and his hate just stayed there.
why should we believe you over dannu?

why should I believe you over Dannu?
Fixed that for you, I hate it when people speak for other people.

---
I can't answer that question because I'm not trying to win your hearts and minds. Some of you people think I am scum. I think Dannu is scum. People think people are scum. It really doesn't bother my life if you think I am scum or not. I don't really care to invest emotions onto something that doesn't effect me.

You can believe me or not, but what difference does it make?

"oh but but the difference is that i won't believ u and i will invest my energy into trying to make you feel outcasted in a lego game communiity!!"

Ya okay. I don't hang out with you personally Frankie. If you were a closer friend of mine I might care more to try and win you over.
We don't share the same social group, we are hardly connected.

"ya and thats because i hate you cca"

Ok, I hate you too. So we are back to where we started eh?
Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Thats becuase CCA stole cca's name for no apparent reason
so if you could go ahead and stop using this topic that would be great

I'm with CCA
not because I think dannu is lying
I just don't like dannu

Fixed that for you, I hate it when people speak for other people.

Dannu: that's not truuuue!!! I never asked you 4 .DLLs!!! Guys CCA is lier umggg!! I no ur alts and they r jey and Zeyyy
"oh but but the difference is that i won't believ u and i will invest my energy into trying to make you feel outcasted in a lego game communiity!!"
"ya and thats because i hate you cca"

I also just so happen to be writing an essay about a literary device called "Irony" as well.

You should include a paragraph on Cca^n.

Are you actually trying to effectively lie to anybody here or are you just here to act the moron?

he wasn't speaking for other people, xalos.

he wasn't speaking for other people, xalos.

He was putting words in other people's mouths.  For me, that's close enough to call him on being a hypocrite.

He was putting words in other people's mouths.  For me, that's close enough to call him on being a hypocrite.
He's just responding to questions before they're even asked. Saves time because those are obvious things those people would say, though more professionally i'd guess.

He's just responding to questions before they're even asked. Saves time because those are obvious things those people would say, though more professionally i'd guess.
oh no, I was being ironic and speaking for other people after I just said I hated it when people speak for other people.
However I guess I was trying to answer questions before they were asked too and killing two birds with one stone.

I'll tell ya what really needs to be drama'd about Cca. I asked him politely for some .dll injections so I could go around and crash servers, and he DIDN'T GIVE THEM TO ME! How rude is that! He wouldn't even tell me who distributed them.
I guess I'll just never live my dream of crashing a server...  :panda: