Author Topic: Bushido is acting very childish  (Read 16321 times)

Bushido does what he wants, because... He's Bushido.

Bushido does what he wants, because... He's Bushido.
allowing someone to do something simply because they're socially more important than you are is a really stuffty thing to do and it makes you look weak (and slightly aspergian)

allowing someone to do something simply because they're socially more important than you are is a really stuffty thing to do and it makes you look weak (and slightly aspergian)
Since we cant really do anything about him doing it other than complain... bushido will be bushido.

Since we cant really do anything about him doing it other than complain... bushido will be bushido.

are you mental?

as far as my opinion goes, it's basically:\

bim being a massive cunt as always and trying to nitpick each and every thing on each and every server because he's the blockland version of a sjw

tezuni being a kindergardener who thinks he just SHOWED OFF EVERYONE and is that he's always in the right

bushido overreacting a bit - i understand banning bim and tezuni for being massive asshats, but threatening to mute or ban people just for a simple celebration isn't really that good

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

Sorry I didn't know administrative punishment wasn't an option because he clearly is Bushido

Lmao, got muted for popping the N-Word in the server once. Even though I've seen people say it several times.

Lmao, got muted for popping the N-Word in the server once. Even though I've seen people say it several times.

Just take a picture of the people that do say it and give it to admins.

And stop saying that stuff yourself.

op is an attention whore with a victim complex

Just take a picture of the people that do say it and give it to admins.

And stop saying that stuff yourself.

I like the argument "If they can do it, I can do it." better myself.

I like the argument "If they can do it, I can do it." better myself.

so basically

"I like breaking rules because other people do it without getting caught."

Seriously though, you shouldn't complain.

so basically

"I like breaking rules because other people do it without getting caught."

Seriously though, you shouldn't complain.

Ehh, I'm pretty complacent with the situation. I'm unmuted now, and I haven't popped a racial slur afterwards.

bushido overreacting a bit - i understand banning bim and tezuni for being massive asshats, but threatening to mute or ban people just for a simple celebration isn't really that good
Simple celebrations may appear to be acts that are directed to get the other person infuriated.

I can understand how it may seem easy to "get over it," but please remember to respect those who are easily riled up by such inadequate words.

well

bim was handicapped
bushido did okay
tezuni proves hes still afriend