Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11375 times)

misjudgment
Even if your friend is even potentially a hacker, then this was not a misjudgement.  Raven suspected this and banned him.  Simple as that.

Well nobody gave me a say in anything. He told me to take a screen shot and then he told me he knows the f5 trick and then ban.

Well nobody gave me a say in anything. He told me to take a screen shot and then he told me he knows the f5 trick and then ban.
Exactly.  That can warrant a ban.

So basically I was banned for being too skilled, because I don't have any hacks.

So basically I was banned for being too skilled, because I don't have any hacks.
so where's the proof?

What kind of proof do you want? Cause the picture obviously didn't work.

Yes, but your ban is justified anyway at this point considering you and Bot24 skyped to find out who was where.

Well bot and I weren't in a call when this happened that was before. Plus I don't see any proof that I was hacking.

Well bot and I weren't in a call when this happened that was before.
Regardless, you still broke the server's rules. I imagine if you ask politely your ban reason can be rectified so that it will state that you were banned for it, but you'll still be banned.
Plus I don't see any proof that I was hacking.
This is because you do not have the mental aptitude to read what has been posted.

I highly doubt you were even on the server when I was banned so if you were how could I have been hacking when I shoot eight people in a row? Just cause someone is good doesn't mean their hacking. So if someone who actually was on the server they could talk about this.

Going to ban Bot when I have the chance to get on later.

How about I show my block land files to prove there is no blhack.

Or you can stop replying and be a little sissy. There was no reason to ban me in the forts place except for how I made you cry for beating every person in the server. With no hacks do you and your "friends" can go cry I they corner.

Or you can stop replying and be a little sissy. There was no reason to ban me in the forts place except for how I made you cry for beating every person in the server. With no hacks do you and your "friends" can go cry I they corner.

Agreed.