Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123

Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11349 times)

Going to ban Bot when I have the chance to get on later.

Ha!

Agreed.
Well that makes one.

Guys, seriously give up.  It would only be smart when the community unanimously agrees that you two did wrong that, hmm...  Jury already decided, therefore you are guilty.  There's no arguing it.

Just A) Stop posting here, and B) Think critically here.

These kids are relentless

These kids are relentless

Oplo says he does not hack and will give you proof when you unban him. Hmmmmm, sounds really suspicious. Cant he just go in single player and just take a screenshot there? I just wanted to point that out.

Oplo says he does not hack and will give you proof when you unban him. Hmmmmm, sounds really suspicious. Cant he just go in single player and just take a screenshot there? I just wanted to point that out.
And he wonders why we don't believe him at all

forget yall
You loving twat. Go make a server, (With F5 on) and press print screen. Not difficult, That's all we want from you. If you cannot comprehend what i just said, You are not hacking and have the IQ of a 4 year old OR are a hacking little stuff who doesn't want to show evidence.

and if you're sick of this post, MOVE ON. There are plenty of other server to go forget around on ya little stuff.

You loving twat. Go make a server, (With F5 on) and press print screen. Not difficult, That's all we want from you. If you cannot comprehend what i just said, You are not hacking and have the IQ of a 4 year old OR are a hacking little stuff who doesn't want to show evidence.

and if you're sick of this Drama post, MOVE ON. There are plenty of other server to go forget around on ya little stuff.

and if you're sick of this post, MOVE ON. There are plenty of other server to go forget around on ya little stuff.
He already did, and they did not care

The autism levels have reached critical mass

If J recall, there are ways to catch legitimate cheaters,

C allows to use Aimbot, I suppose.

Why not ask him to type 'I love cats' or any phrase with 'c', while hes typing, walk around him, if he takes too long to type a simple text, he obviously is cheating, if he leaves and says 'crashed' after., hes cheating.

Also raven, can you post the whole chatlog if possible.

If J recall, there are ways to catch legitimate cheaters,

C allows to use Aimbot, I suppose.

Why not ask him to type 'I love cats' or any phrase with 'c', while hes typing, walk around him, if he takes too long to type a simple text, he obviously is cheating, if he leaves and says 'crashed' after., hes cheating.

Also raven, can you post the whole chatlog if possible.
He should just post the chatlog, but I can also confirm he did take him out of the game to aimbot test him.

When he was testing him, Oplo kept trying to say that he was skilled and to not test him, he was just trying to not get tested at all.

Also if you spectated him in the game, there where times when he turned at an inhuman speed and constantly kept his aim on someone who was very close to him, next time I see it I should record it, actually any time I see it I should record it.

He should just post the chatlog, but I can also confirm he did take him out of the game to aimbot test him.

When he was testing him, Oplo kept trying to say that he was skilled and to not test him, he was just trying to not get tested at all.

Also if you spectated him in the game, there where times when he turned at an inhuman speed and constantly kept his aim on someone who was very close to him, next time I see it I should record it, actually any time I see it I should record it.