Bester Bageler being mad at me for no reason.

Author Topic: Bester Bageler being mad at me for no reason.  (Read 1791 times)

Sylvanor I am sorry if I have offended you. I actually refer to everyone i talk to now as a "big fricken nerd" and since I have sort of left for about a year I guess the habit is sort of new? Last time I insulted you as a joke you were unable to detect the sarcasm because of linguistic differences. I keep forgetting this fact that you're first language is french so sometimes actions such as this that normally people I talk to find harmless you find more offensive. Now there are a hundred different things in your build i can complement but telling you what you are making is good does not help improve it, it tells you to keep doing it the same way so there is no room for growth. My whole little guide thing was to help show you my thoughts on it without just simply insulting your starship for doing that does not help you grow as a builder. I find one of the joys of building is learning from your own and others work to improve your work in the future. I once again apologize for what i did and hope you find it in your heart to forgive me, at your request i am willing to delete said posts off of your topic.

On another note for badger and said other people: chill, sylvanor has a valid point and that is why he felt the need to make a topic over it and that is understandable. I would be pretty flustered as well if some bagel came back from the grave to insult my really chill spacecraft for a detail i might have been planning on changing later.

If I remember correctly, Bester was one of the builders for heedicalking's slopes before static maps came in.

Sylvanor I am sorry if I have offended you. I actually refer to everyone i talk to now as a "big fricken nerd" and since I have sort of left for about a year I guess the habit is sort of new? Last time I insulted you as a joke you were unable to detect the sarcasm because of linguistic differences. I keep forgetting this fact that you're first language is french so sometimes actions such as this that normally people I talk to find harmless you find more offensive. Now there are a hundred different things in your build i can complement but telling you what you are making is good does not help improve it, it tells you to keep doing it the same way so there is no room for growth. My whole little guide thing was to help show you my thoughts on it without just simply insulting your starship for doing that does not help you grow as a builder. I find one of the joys of building is learning from your own and others work to improve your work in the future. I once again apologize for what i did and hope you find it in your heart to forgive me, at your request i am willing to delete said posts off of your topic.

On another note for badger and said other people: chill, sylvanor has a valid point and that is why he felt the need to make a topic over it and that is understandable. I would be pretty flustered as well if some bagel came back from the grave to insult my really chill spacecraft for a detail i might have been planning on changing later.

Ok. but keep the guide, it may help people. I can't overdetail all, because of the brickcount sadly. I forgive you. Let's this drama die.

man you are a real mug you know that. you can't even give an apology without oozing narcissism

If I remember correctly, Bester was one of the builders for heedicalking's slopes before static maps came in.
Yes, he was.

that's just how Bester Bageler rolls, you misinterpreted

No support, your joke detectors like
don't exist

No support, your joke detectors like
don't exist
loving
i guess i just missed your post
nevermind i'm an starfish

that white box......is a light?

if that's how "he just is" then he needs to change it

sylv is really in no wrong for taking what bester said the way he did