Poll

Would you continue playing on it?

Yes
24 (44.4%)
No
30 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 3883 times)

So we all know about Tezuni, the owner of Tezuni's Prison Escape.

Well about 3 days ago I was on Tezuni's Prison Escape with my friend Tech, Tech was a moderator on Tezuni's and so on. That was the day I earned Reg. I was playing and then someone has gaven me reg saying I earned it.

Now all because of one little incident Tenshi comes in a becomes a handicap and just becomes like :cookieMonster: you know what these people do not deserve their ranks I am going to demote them! >:D

Now we were demoted all cause no one warned us about this tiny "Font" incident and Tenshi nor the staff are giving us a second chance. Just today I was on and got freekilled cause someone said to clear and I just cleared. He explained he was not clearing even though I just did and the staff are not ressurecting me. In this choice I am 50 50 on playing Tezuni's, if this keeps happening and we do not earn our ranks back nor get the old nice staff back. My chance of playing Tezuni will be 0 100 (First = Yes, Second = No)

If you decide to keep on playing make sure to vote on the poll, please make sure that you also comment about what you think about Tenshi and Tezuni, the abusive SA's, they can ban me if they want they know my Blockland ID but if this keeps on happening I doubt I will ever play again.

If you wanna help us get rid of Tenshi and other abusive admins make sure to put a cookie in the comments! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Tezuni has tried to get rid of Tenshi... 4 times now? I believe that's how many times he's been "permanently" banned. Just saying.

The server wouldn't be as bad if the admins were better

Just don't go to Tezuni's servers, that's about it.

I could not care if they ban me, they can do it cause they are the worst, it would be better without all the abusive admins...  :cookie:

This happened to me to
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

uh

What?

If you read the post I told people to put a :cookie: if they agree about this abuse.

You do know however that most likely Tezuni wont give a stuff about this and wont remove his admins

Conclusion: Tezuni is a forgethead and his admins and servers are stuffty
Resolution: Stop playing on his server

I feel like there's more to this

If you read the post I told people to put a :cookie: if they agree about this abuse.