Poll

Would you continue playing on it?

Yes
24 (44.4%)
No
30 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 3996 times)

I feel like there's more to this
There is. I was laughing at this whole post.
Yeah, Tenshi has his moments and whatever. The reason why Tech was demoted was because he was a pretty bad moderator and kept spamming the staff chat with oversized font. Despite being warned multiple times, he still spammed staff chat which lead to him being demoted. Second, reg is not a staff rank. Reg just means you play on the server REGularly.

There is. I was laughing at this whole post.
Yeah, Tenshi has his moments and whatever. The reason why Tech was demoted was because he was a pretty bad moderator and kept spamming the staff chat with oversized font. Despite being warned multiple times, he still spammed staff chat which lead to him being demoted. Second, reg is not a staff rank. Reg just means you play on the server REGularly.

Yes I know that but I was demoted without a warning or nothing...

Just so you guys know, Cpt banned me for posting this. He can do it if he wants to, anyways... Me and my friend Tech have created our own Prison server and is in closed beta for Testing! If you guys wanna apply just send me a quick email at tsilva1919@gmail.com

I feel like there's more to this

This so much.

Just so you guys know, Cpt banned me for posting this. He can do it if he wants to, anyways... Me and my friend Tech have created our own Prison server and is in closed beta for Testing! If you guys wanna apply just send me a quick email at tsilva1919@gmail.com

lol

What's wrong with Tenshi, I just chill with him, don't talk bad to him, and agree with him and he is chill.  The inns I disagree about that he says, I stay quiet.  In all, I think Tenshi is pretty chill (he hasn't been doing anything dumb lately)

What's wrong with Tenshi, I just chill with him, don't talk bad to him, and agree with him and he is chill.  The inns I disagree about that he says, I stay quiet.  In all, I think Tenshi is pretty chill (he hasn't been doing anything dumb lately)

Well Tenshi has kicked me, demoted me from Reg without saying why. Banned me due to Drama and much more!

Well Tenshi has kicked me, demoted me from Reg without saying why. Banned me due to Drama and much more!

There had to have been a reason why he did that, I know him and he just doesn't demote because he feels like it.

There had to have been a reason why he did that, I know him and he just doesn't demote because he feels like it.

Well you can ask him, cause I got demoted randomly without being warned.

Well you can ask him, cause I got demoted randomly without being warned.

I'm a mod on the server(s) (my name is OfficerKenny)
What did you do in order to get demoted? Did you get into it with him? Did you do something dumb?

I'm a mod on the server(s) (my name is OfficerKenny)
What did you do in order to get demoted? Did you get into it with him? Did you do something dumb?

I would at the time message him with the font, but I was not warned about it and got demoted due to that reason. I feel sorry about making him lose his rank and posting this thread but it was dumb cause no one warned me about the fonts.

I would at the time message him with the font, but I was not warned about it and got demoted due to that reason. I feel sorry about making him lose his rank and posting this thread but it was dumb cause no one warned me about the fonts.
Ok, that's what you did, well that's why you get demoted and I am sorry to hear that.  Your best bet is to not by mad about it, just put it in the past.  After a while, you may earn REG back then MOD and then you will be back to normal.  So, don't be mad about it, be happy that you didn't get banned or worse.
--Take advantage of the fact that you aren't banned and have fun on the server!

Ok, that's what you did, well that's why you get demoted and I am sorry to hear that.  Your best bet is to not by mad about it, just put it in the past.  After a while, you may earn REG back then MOD and then you will be back to normal.  So, don't be mad about it, be happy that you didn't get banned or worse.
--Take advantage of the fact that you aren't banned and have fun on the server!

I did get banned for making this post, I am not the only one mad I lost Reg. Many people wanted me as reg and are complaining I lost it.

I did get banned for making this post, I am not the only one mad I lost Reg. Many people wanted me as reg and are complaining I lost it.
How do other people benefit from you being labelled as a regular player?
It seems like you're angry over a loss of placebo-power.

How do other people benefit from you being labelled as a regular player?
It seems like you're angry over a loss of placebo-power.

Quite, regular is literally a free tag essentially that reminds us to watch you and judge if you should get a rank or not, nothing more.