Poll

Would you continue playing on it?

Yes
24 (44.4%)
No
30 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 3999 times)

Just so you guys know, Cpt banned me for posting this. He can do it if he wants to, anyways... Me and my friend Tech have created our own Prison server and is in closed beta for Testing! If you guys wanna apply just send me a quick email at tsilva1919@gmail.com
I never banned you... -__-

Yes I know that but I was demoted without a warning or nothing...
He doesn't need to warn you.

This thread is embarrassing. XD

Well Tenshi has kicked me, demoted me from Reg without saying why. Banned me due to Drama and much more!

By the way that you're handling yourself here, I'm moving closer and closer to the "You-deserved-it" mindset.

By the way that you're handling yourself here, I'm moving closer and closer to the "You-deserved-it" mindset.

**Whispers to Cpt_Isaac_Scott**

There is. I was laughing at this whole post.
Yeah, Tenshi has his moments and whatever. The reason why Tech was demoted was because he was a pretty bad moderator and kept spamming the staff chat with oversized font. Despite being warned multiple times, he still spammed staff chat which lead to him being demoted. Second, reg is not a staff rank. Reg just means you play on the server REGularly.
Knew it lol

I could not care about this anymore, I have the jail map anyways >:D

Great. Host your own server, then get brandished for "stealing the build" from the uneducated masses.

Alright, so youve proven yourself a moron in this thread, but saving a build without permission? Thats just a richard move

Tenshi obviously had a reason to de-reg you he can't just take it way for no reason. So there is obviously something behind this

Tenshi obviously had a reason to de-reg you he can't just take it way for no reason. So there is obviously something behind this

Well I never did anything wrong, and btw I never stole the map. I am hosting my own server but with a map I made

Well I never did anything wrong, and btw I never stole the map. I am hosting my own server but with a map I made

Too bad he doesn't have a single one of the custom scripts that were made specifically for the gamemode lol.

No one reply to this thread anymore, this is no longer important!