IMPORTANT EVIL PERSON

Author Topic: IMPORTANT EVIL PERSON  (Read 10147 times)

Calm down man

lolimepic, tell us what happened in a calm, detailed way.
And with proper Internet grammar

I can't live without my domino though.

Please, Don't spread anything if you have no proof dude

sorry im new and i didnt know about the board thing but i know theres no evidence but i know for sure sugaris evil

Okay you may know, but do we know if Sugar is evil?

Calm down man

lolimepic, tell us what happened in a calm, detailed way.
Well sugar joined and i gave her admin because we are friends but then she spawns a bot map so i watch it and then my look goes weird and i notice sugar isn't having problems and when she moves a little my screen looks another way and she just exits and nothing hapened and thats why i hate her

Well sugar joined and i gave her admin because we are friends but then she spawns a bot map so i watch it and then my look goes weird and i notice sugar isn't having problems and when she moves a little my screen looks another way and she just exits and nothing hapened and thats why i hate her

i really did not think the community would turn into this, it already being terrible

[incomprehensible]
this made no more sense then your original post

What do you mean your look goes weird? Details are important.

Holy loving stuff this thread

Whats with all these dumb drama threads coming all of a sudden?

Whats with all these dumb drama threads coming all of a sudden?
i don't honestly know