Author Topic: So some bitch from my school took a selfe with my bike and now makes fun of me.  (Read 15290 times)

/title. I got a badass Electra rad rot bycicle and she posted it on fb. At first I gave about 1 forget untill the comments
Backstory time: I ofter get called harry potter because of my glasses and I dont like it at all.
Okay, at the comments there was allot of stuff like 'Lol thats harry potters bike', 'ey its the bycicle from that gay dude', (Im not gay at all, what a forgetig mororns) Now 2 cunts from my class started 'Its the harry potter bike from school who always sits gay' the other one responded'Alex (my name), his style is gay' and ofcourse with a stuffton of useless emoticons. Then the other one responded
Now the bitch responded some commentd later 'haha, I think harry potter has to conjurr another bike because I'm gona steal it'. Bitch why would you even do that?
Finally after I responded because I gave too much forgets.
'Eh bitch, don't touch my bike ever again! And do y'all have stuff in your eyes? If you already confuse me with harry potter you are easy to confuse with some handicaps from a 3rd worl problem with mental problems.' Now they are threatening me because I called her a bitch lol
/help (typed with phone so contains lots of mistakes)

whatever you did to earn that rep must of been good

'Eh bitch, don't touch my bike ever again! And do y'all have stuff in your eyes?
why would you say this
and most importantly, why would you say it like this??

' Now they are threatening me because I called her a bitch lol
/help

Post a pic of her and the bike.

you need to learn how to speak to people wow

post a picture of it so i can validate my laughing at your stuffty handling of this situation

help you? how the forget can we help you you're gonna get pummelled

Follow the "Don't Read Comments" Twitter feed. Also, why are you on Facebook in the first place?

take out as many as you can before you get overran, invest in a metal or aluminum baseball bat, if push comes to shove shoot up the school

How socially awkward this forum's members tend to be never ceases to surprise me.

Assert your dominance.
Beat the stuff out of them with a wooden broomstick, telling them not to forget with Harry Potter

Assert your dominance.
Beat the stuff out of them with a wooden broomstick, telling them not to forget with Harry Potter

this guy knows whats up

That was really the worst thing you could have done in that situation.
Best thing to do now is not acknowledge it. It never happened, you don't care anymore and really, neither should they.