Iban's City Rpgv2-Remove back door from the script (Re-download-update file zip)

Author Topic: Iban's City Rpgv2-Remove back door from the script (Re-download-update file zip)  (Read 7350 times)

Click on the image to download.

Oh well I put upload the link for some people want use this.

Someone request's Iban's addon from that thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270427.0

R.I.P.
Furling
Well Furling, you dun goofed this time, RIP.
I dont get why people are saying RIP
is there still a back door in the script or ?
He posted a link to the one with a backdoor in the thread where the guy asked for it.
And Badspot might failbin this probably because its in the CRC list.
Badspot will not put this fail bin, REASON: I had remove the backdoor from the script, also I will not R.I.P for get banned. I had not break the rules.

Error and Bug - Need fix list.
Fix Script for Job and sell/lumbers - in the future.

If you find any error or bug, feel free post this thread or PM to me, So I will update the script and re-upload the files.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:06:51 PM by Furling² »

That GUI doesn't go with the mod

link does not appear in OP

link does not appear in OP
Try different Browser.  You have click on the image to download.

If the respawn time in the minigame is set to zero the game mode will be broken, I'm not able to view the code ATM, so someone else will have to check for me.

If the respawn time in the minigame is set to zero the game mode will be broken, I'm not able to view the code ATM, so someone else will have to check for me.
Yea they are craps of city rpg, unless someone fix them.

well apparently pecon banned me from the download counter thing
loving ridiculous considering i need a proxy to download things from it now

Pecon might have just banned the gamemode from the download counter.

Pecon might have just banned the gamemode from the download counter.
I can visit it.
reset your IP

I banned you for a completely legitimate reason. Please do not spam my website with thousands of requests.

I banned you for a completely legitimate reason. Please do not spam my website with thousands of requests.
please unban me, its not fair to have no downloads to some add-ons
at least make my ip NOT make the counter go up?

not fair

Another case of Setro doing something a troll would do and complaining about being punished for it.
sigh

Another case of Setro doing something a troll would do and complaining about being punished for it.
sigh

having a bad rep and being punished by not being able to download an add-on the rest of the community can is not reasonable imo
i'd be alright with him making my IP address not affect the counter, that'd be better
i don't want to use a proxy.