Sector E (Single player FPS)

Author Topic: Sector E (Single player FPS)  (Read 48764 times)

:checks gamemode list

what? the sounds are gone?

:checks inside the finder to see if the oggs are there

oh, they're web played

(how can i fix this?)

The only way I can think of that the music isn't working is if you didn't install correctly
Music should automatically be extracted into the music folder in the addons folder.

Kobble we demand a sequel

This is single player done RIGHT! Can't wait for a sequel!
If we keep talking like it will happen, maybe it'll happen.

All my bots don't load and I have them activated in my custom select. I load 24995/25019. :l

Idk whats wrong. I've downloaded the gamemode correctly and extracted all the necessities into my addons folder.

All my bots don't load and I have them activated in my custom select. I load 24995/25019. :l

Idk whats wrong. I've downloaded the gamemode correctly and extracted all the necessities into my addons folder.
Same issue.

It's hard to solve a problem if I am unable to recreate it.
Judging by the brickcount I would agree that the bot spawns aren't loading.
As to why I can't tell.

It won't be that you don't have the addon, or else the gamemode wouldn't load at all.
Unless you have modified Bot_Hole or Bot_Blockhead I can't think what would be wrong.

Badump, I'm really looking forward to a sequel.
Kobble, if you need some help I may provide you with some sweet coding and perhaps custom bot AI so issues above don't repeat themselves. Bot Holes don't seem to work correctly.

CAPTAIN SANDERS CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT

Sequel, if you need help...i think i can help eventing, building or things like that idk

I've gotta try this.

When you see greek2me hype, your in the fast lane baby

Why did nobody tell me that someone was using my old weapons for something good?

The first time I played this I laughed out loud when the dude got shot by the assassin lady.
It was just so unexpected and so fast that I could barely process what just happened.

How do you put on the tactical vest?
CONFUSED, I AM