Author Topic: BLHost v1.0.4 - New forum!  (Read 17070 times)

Due to problems receiving emails, please reply below if you want to start your server.

We are a free Blockland server hosting program. We try our best to host top quality Blockland servers for our fellow Blockheads entertainment. Any problems? Go to the contact area. If your needing help, just ask an admin, we'll be able to help. We will normally have at least a moderator on, if not a regular, that can report anything to us. If you want to report someone, go to the contact area.

Our current websites are:
BLHost website
BLHost Forums Link Removed ~Badspot
and last but not least, Server Control
About the server control, I'm sorry about not having a way to register and log in, we don't have enough money after we have to pay for hosting or making a program like Hammereditor did with HammerHost.

Email - blocklandhost@gmail.com
Use this email address for anything like help, reporting, and any comments you have on the server!

Q: How do I start a server? A: Go to our server control website and click Start a server.
Q: Help! My server isn't starting! What do I do? A: You sometimes have to wait for the server to start due to our website being slower than usual sometimes.
Q: Can I have 2 or more servers? A: Maybe later on in life, but right now, no. We only have a limited amount of server slots, maybe in BLHost 2 you can have 2 or more.
Q: Why are the servers being hosted under the name of "Zedrow"? A: Well, we don't have enough users to own our own account yet. Once we get more users and more donations, we can get a BLHost account.
Q: When is BLHost 2 coming out? A: This isn't even the full version of BLHost 1, its still in beta, but you can still have servers. BLHost 2 Beta is coming soon. Go to the BLHost forums and go to the Donate page. Its coming soon, and will be for $5.00 (USD). We currently do not have any other payment method other than using PayPal and USD.
Q: Will BLHost 2 have more server slots? A: It might have 2-4 more, but dont expect alot of a difference from it other than different hosting system.
Q: Is BLHost 2 going to run under the name "Zedrow" still? A: Hopefully not, but without the donations we need to use Zedrow still. Come on people, we only need $9.99 for a new account!
Q: Will you update BLHost often? A: Yes, I wish to update it alot. If I don't update it every other day, than at least 2-3 times weekly it will be updated.
Q: Will BLHost go down temporarily when you update it? A: Yes actually, we need to reset the servers (don't worry, it auto-saves before shutting down.) so that they are able to be updated.

(Newest on the top!)
November 30th, 2014

• Full version finished!
  • v1.0.4 (Sorry for not adding all the other updates!)

November 29th, 2014
  • v0.1 update

November 29th, 2014
  • Topic made
  • Update: v0.0.4
  • New websites made.

• Zedrow, 46998
  • Tbone107, 13776
  • Ravenpaw, 16895
  • rggbnnnnn, 46795
  • Aeuri, 37478
  • Monkeyfunky, 26996
  • Edji]/li]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:50:25 PM by Badspot »

Reserved post for anything I need.

Neat
Thanks, this is actually my first try on making a hosting program.
I just made this so people don't need their PCs on all day and night hosting their dedicated servers.

Update v0.1
Whats New:
  • Updated server hosting site so it doesn't say the server control site is broken
  • SmartHost has been integrated into BLHost's system.

That's all the updates for now.
Oh, also, hopefully by tomorrow all of our websites will have a new fresh and clean look!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:51:38 PM by TheNewZedrow »

What hosting service are you using to host the servers?

so who are you and why should we use this hosting service
sorry if this comes off as aggressive in any way
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:51:04 AM by Kobewarrior »

bl community, we all know eachother

Looks neat, signed up.
Weird, I haven't gotten yours.
Also guys, I have to pay for December sometime soon, so if people can donate with Premium, I'm going to be able to have another month of BLHost.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:01:39 AM by TheNewZedrow »

What hosting service are you using to host the servers?
Using on very similar to HammerHost's.
I'm Zedrow, and I'm hosting servers because CBMHost and HammerHost are dead.

Also the servers will be started later.
(I got yours now Queeba)

Zedrow, you've been banned before because you stole an add-on. I wouldn't trust you with my key.dat file. You admitted in prison escape that you owned BlHackSE.dll. Hell, you even did a blockland gold phish and said you were rich.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:19:14 AM by Froth »