Author Topic: Phantom of the crash - "Do not say 3" (BL_ID: 13105)  (Read 4032 times)

Basically came to my server, said "Do not say 3", and like any other user, we proceeded to say 3 relentlessly. And well.. he crashed my server. Not much to be said, other than a user that is going around crashing servers for basically no reason.

noedit: sorry for double image post

Looks like someone's cruising for a revoke

my server crashed, I had no logs of it though

Tried to catch you before you made this topic, but there is already one.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270769.0

Anyway, a quick forum search turned up with the name jyxyx234, with an IP of 72.202.155.50 also.
Sadly, I have no other information on him currently. I could've sworn I had met him before under a different name but it seems I haven't.

happened to me too

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270769.0

apparently there was a previous drama on him a while back

also all i was doing was building to myself and he crashed my server

I also noticed that when outpact was crashing servers at the time, the console would get spammed. This was not the case here. It directly crashed.

Can confirm.

I was on Trog's server - he came on and said not to say "21."

Then I lost connection.

I also noticed that when outpact was crashing servers at the time, the console would get spammed. This was not the case here. It directly crashed.
can someone compile the keys he has for me?
he's too unstable for me to trust

he just joined my server and crashed it, nothing asked

why does everyone want to crash servers these days
there's been at least 5 dramas on this topic in the past week good lord

why does everyone want to crash servers these days
there's been at least 5 dramas on this topic in the past week good lord
Because they have nothing better to do other than crashing servers made for kids.
Yep, absolutely positively nothing better to do.

I noticed he has an alt. 35419 is the ID. I got this from the previous drama, and unsure of its current status of being revoked or not.

wow they sure showed you to not say 3