Author Topic: Global IP Ban List / Better IP Ban | Version 1.1.3 (2014/12/19 @ 10:13 PM est)  (Read 10420 times)

Glad to see you release this. From what I understand it shows the Blocklanders who have referenced the bad blockheads for crashing servers.

This is a semi-efficient way to stop server crashes from "bl hack" , depending on your activeness and how active the community is. What I am worried about, is drama's being made that are inherently false or otherwise slandering players/servers just because they are butthurt from a ban, stupid drama, or something pity of the sorts.

If someone goes to a grapple knife and get owned because they are noob > they make a drama topic in the forums saying soandso is lagging/crashing the server and thats why they wern't good. I know its a ridiculous example but this stuff happens. A lot

What is to prevent an otherwise false accusation from occurring?
If by chance you go inactive in the near future for whatever reason, and many people retain this mod, it could make the difference between a legit player being able to connect to popular servers or not. Please stay and keep up the good work!

Was looking at this addon and reading through for reviews and I read this snippet. This part stands out "What I am worried about, is drama's being made that are inherently false or otherwise slandering players/servers just because they are butthurt from a ban, stupid drama, or something pity of the sorts." you're guilty on this subject imo.

Hm... I never seen a server crasher
better not be as bad as a blockhead

Welp, with the newest update this mod is pretty much pointless now.
Glad it could be of service to the users who have used it.

9,165 hits on the list, I'd say it did pretty good.
I'll leave the pastebin alone for reference if ever needed.