[Bricks] Advanced Road Pack by siba and Teneksi

Author Topic: [Bricks] Advanced Road Pack by siba and Teneksi  (Read 14856 times)

aw man, I just finished some kick ass templates for brick-built roads. Ah well, I guess everyone gets to have cool roads now. Good work guys.

aw man, I just finished some kick ass templates for brick-built roads. Ah well, I guess everyone gets to have cool roads now. Good work guys.
Built roads are usually always better because you can customize the design, but still; these are pretty nice.

I saw a picture of these and there was some kind of on/off ramp type road brick. Was there something wrong with it?

EDIT: I found the picture, The mentioned roads and small lanes for them are missing.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:30:01 PM by Ingrid Spreckels »

Siba told me on steam that he had a computer issue and lost the latest version of the road pack which included the ramps, but then again I'm pretty sure I saw ramp roads on teneksi's server so

Siba told me on steam that he had a computer issue and lost the latest version of the road pack which included the ramps
Last i knew, there were nine of them, but they don't seem like they'd be too hard to remake

hey isnt it a picture from my server? i dont remember lol
the ramps were nice but its kinda hard to use them, mostly because they dont fit correctly (especially the x16 roads)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:01:46 AM by Sylvanor »

I saw a picture of these and there was some kind of on/off ramp type road brick. Was there something wrong with it?

EDIT: I found the picture, [snip] The mentioned roads and small lanes for them are missing.

Wow thats quite the amount of pieces i'm missing out on. :c

Is there any chance can get the files to create ramp versions ourselves?

Wow thats quite the amount of pieces i'm missing out on. :c
Is there any chance can get the files to create ramp versions ourselves?
Siba told me on steam that he had a computer issue and lost the latest version of the road pack which included the ramps, but then again I'm pretty sure I saw ramp roads on teneksi's server so

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240382.0

yeah those don't actually really work with these bricks though... These are 32 wide, and those are 64x.

EDIT: I found the picture, The mentioned roads and small lanes for them are missing.
When I said off ramps, I meant the road with the small lane coming out of it. It looked like a highway off ramp but flat. People seem to think I was talking about the actual ramps roads.

yeah those don't actually really work with these bricks though... These are 32 wide, and those are 64x.
oh
I guess it was changed at some point then

Now all we need is ramps. Please :(