---

Author Topic: ---  (Read 8923 times)

Not bad. Love the prints.
If Cpt_Isaac_Scott says it is good, son you are in the righ path.

Stop trying to bypass the thread that got moved to drama, your literally throwing your rep down the toilet now.

Please keep it in the drama, i support trying to improve Goth's responsiveness to suggestions, but the old thread was moved for a reason.

Goth, please listen to the suggestions by Crispy in the drama'd topic.

Wow queeba, you being a complete wind flag is why people dislike you.

Stop trying to bypass the thread that got moved to drama, your literally throwing your rep down the toilet now.
Why should he stop? It's good that he is trying. It's better than not trying, and this way you get a bunch of add-ons too.

Thanks for doing up doPlayerTeleport. I meant to do it myself a long time ago but never got around to it.

Thanks for doing up doPlayerTeleport. I meant to do it myself a long time ago but never got around to it.
Hey no problem. I didn't know if you were going to update it or not for bots but I really like it more than setPlayerTransform. I also edited the code slightly because there was a string warning with length over 200. Idk what it was but I just set it to 200 and everything works great.

Ill have some updates soon guys, been busy getting ready for the holidays and being lazy :3

Hey no problem. I didn't know if you were going to update it or not for bots but I really like it more than setPlayerTransform. I also edited the code slightly because there was a string warning with length over 200. Idk what it was but I just set it to 200 and everything works great.

Ill have some updates soon guys, been busy getting ready for the holidays and being lazy :3
Does this mean we get the CashBag events? Sorry for nagging on you so much about it. I just really need it.

A few updates. I am still working on some things such as the cash bag events, but I might as well release the stable stuff.

GRTB Update 2.7
  -Entire UI overhaul! - Fits BL theme better
  -Correct version now displays on main menu
  -Max GUI elements increased from 250 to 500
  -Default Overlay Button Now rControl (Right CTRL)
  -Updated Manual
  -PM bug fixed for good

2.7 Pics:

Better Prompt Events
-Support for hole bots

Roar Emote
-Type /roar

Things I'm still working on:
-Cash bag events - 20% done
-Food models bigger and better - 60% done
-Other stuff ;) ( secrets :O )

You can find the downloads on the OP. See ya around

GRTB Update 2.7
  -Entire UI overhaul! - Fits BL theme better

It still looks really bad tbh.

Also change the name.

It still looks really bad tbh.

Also change the name.

It uses the same font that Blockland uses -.- It's much better than before.
Also, no.

Did you fix this? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272426.0

Ahh i see. For changing GameModes. I was not aware of this. I have never had this issue but will do some testing to see. Thanks.

New UI looks better, still not the best but much better. Nice work on the Add-On manager.