BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]

Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34091 times)

Yes

I'm loving this. Keep it up!

What about something like an image inside each square? Such as different brick logos or blockheads.
The squares could also be scaled up to where only 8-16 are showing.

That feels way too busy.

I have a solution for everyone, how about the theme system also changes the overlay?

Problem Solved!

By default I think it would be fine with a 50% trans black bg.

Update on it's way: Notification support.

One more thing, this is intended to replace the dead addon RTB. Therefore, we will give the users a choice if they want to delete their System_ReturnToBlockland.zip, once we have all our intended features ready. If they choose no, many of BRV's features will not work. But if they choose yes, all of their RTB preferences will be converted into BRV preferences, so nothing of value will be deleted.

Do you guys want the Server_Preferences code? I was intending that to replace RTB prefs and have them fully functional wihtout the need for System_ReturnToBlockland.
If I can find it that is, I might have them in my git backups somewhere.

Do you guys want the Server_Preferences code? I was intending that to replace RTB prefs and have them fully functional wihtout the need for System_ReturnToBlockland.
If I can find it that is, I might have them in my git backups somewhere.

That would be awesome! Feel free to post it here or commit it to our github: https://github.com/LiquidProcessor/Blockland-Revised

New update:

This new unstable update supports:
  • Notifications
  • Debugging Menu
  • Debugging Functions
  • Some other internal changes

You can use the notifications in your addons like this:

BRV_NotificationManager.push(BRV_NotificationManager, "Title", "Message", "Icon", "Key", "HoldTime");
BRV_NotificationManager.schedule(1000, "push", "Title", "Message", "Icon", "Key", "HoldTime");

RTB Notifications are also overridden with BRV Notifications for now. (Icons are limited to "Info" only, due to the icon names not being the same between RTB and BRV)

Download: https://github.com/LiquidProcessor/Blockland-Revised/blob/master/Release/Unstable/System_BRV.zip?raw=true

Feel free to post bugs in here, or in our Steam group.

New update:

This new unstable update supports:
  • Notifications
  • Debugging Menu
  • Debugging Functions
  • Some other internal changes

You can use the notifications in your addons like this:

BRV_NotificationManager.push(BRV_NotificationManager, "Title", "Message", "Icon", "Key", "HoldTime");
BRV_NotificationManager.schedule(1000, "push", "Title", "Message", "Icon", "Key", "HoldTime");

RTB Notifications are also overridden with BRV Notifications for now. (Icons are limited to "Info" only, due to the icon names not being the same between RTB and BRV)

Download: https://github.com/LiquidProcessor/Blockland-Revised/blob/master/Release/Unstable/System_BRV.zip?raw=true

Feel free to post bugs in here, or in our Steam group.
dis gun b gud

are we able to connect to irc yet?
no, i will say when we get a server. once pah is back, then we will decide.

no, i will say when we get a server. once pah is back, then we will decide.
alright

2 things that i would like with the notification system

1. server sided notifications (self explanitory)

2. server sided notification callback
   could be an additional argument to server sided notifications, but
   clicking the notification as it pops up will eval code on the server side
   people could use the notification system in their server add-ons to notify people of a variety of things, and telling the server if they clicked it or not (by running the eval code)

just an idea, but i would defo use it in my add-ons.

btw, does setting "HoldTime" to -1 make it stay forever until clicked?

The server is up though?

On a more important note, when loading in BRV, the keybind isn't set. After doing BRV_ToggleDLG(); in console, preferences shows nothing under keybind set and the button Mod Manager returns that the function BRV_Overlay_ModManager function does not exist.