Author Topic: "ignore it"  (Read 4426 times)

Banning the person then ignoring them is the best thing to do.

dude why are you getting so uptight over it just ignore it man if it gets you that mad

Haha guys, your so funny... ~ sarcasm.

Really guys, you're only being part of the problem in this thread.

Haha guys, your so funny... ~ sarcasm.

Really guys, you're only being part of the problem in this thread.
obviously you dont get the joke so i have to explain it to you and ruin it
zanaran is dumb and he posts stupid stuff so i posted a picture of his avatar, the sonic character
representing him with the open mouth because he blurts everything out

zanaran is dumb and he posts stupid stuff so i posted a picture of his avatar, the sonic character

holy stuff. never have I ever saw the purest example of a pot calling the kettle black in my lifetime. you have shown me the light.

the purest example of a pot calling the kettle black in my lifetime.
thats tribal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy stuff. never have I ever saw the purest example of a pot calling the kettle black in my lifetime. you have shown me the light.

i could quote your avatar for this quote on account of how stupid he looks
but i digress

i dont get what you're saying but alright

i dont get what you're saying but alright
don't try to damage control out of here.
what I'm saying is that you have absolutely no right to say that I'm dumb. sure, some users on here (not naming any names) don't exactly think of me as the sharpest tool in the shed, and I've been banned a few times before, but that's nothing compared to your multiple bans, drama threads, and stuffposts.

don't try to damage control out of here.
what I'm saying is that you have absolutely no right to say that I'm dumb. sure, some users on here (not naming any names) don't exactly think of me as the sharpest tool in the shed, and I've been banned a few times before, but that's nothing compared to your multiple bans, drama threads, and stuffposts.

i've always operated on the basis of "telling someone to calm down will do the exact opposite of calm them down"

seriously it doesn't work like 99% of the time for anyone i've talked to

what
I thought it was because he said ignore it purposely not because of some backstory