"ignore it"

Author Topic: "ignore it"  (Read 4464 times)

don't try to damage control out of here.
what I'm saying is that you have absolutely no right to say that I'm dumb. sure, some users on here (not naming any names) don't exactly think of me as the sharpest tool in the shed, and I've been banned a few times before, but that's nothing compared to your multiple bans, drama threads, and stuffposts.
I believe every single person has the right to say and evaluate their opinions. I have every single loving right to call you a handicap. I am a human and I have the abilities to recognize and perceive. This is a forum, with opinions made by thousands of people, don't get your titties in a twist because someone over the internet has a different opinion than you want to have on you.
1. Kochieboy was being a cunt. I said stuff and I got blasted down with him.
2. Everybody brings up my history over and over and I get pissed off.
3. Muslim hates me.
4. You obviously didn't see the explanation, because you are mentally disabled.
Just my thought and opinion on the issue, it seems only every social media site gives a forget if the persons skin color who died is some charcoal black. BUT, if its the person who shot him black as well, it's labeled as some gang incident. But for example the Mike Brown incident, everyone gave so big of a forget because of an poor officer attempting to defend himself from some gangbanger prick.

I'm sorry I didn't get your stuffty burn that made the least of marks on my skin, but no, in my attempt to try to understand what stuff flew out of your mouth I'm being called out for "damage control" yet I never use it. forget off.

I believe every single person has the right to say and evaluate their opinions. I have every single loving right to call you a handicap. I am a human and I have the abilities to recognize and perceive. This is a forum, with opinions made by thousands of people, don't get your titties in a twist because someone over the internet has a different opinion than you want to have on you.
holy stuff. never have I ever saw the purest example of a pot calling the kettle black in my lifetime.
How about you take care of that log protruding from your own eye before complaining about the splinter in Zanaran's.

If you can call him a handicap, then he can just as well call you out as well.

If you can call him a handicap, then he can just as well call you out as well.
was referring to him saying "i have no right to call him out"
but you know
nobody reads the posts i make so i dont even know why i make them
How about you take care of that log protruding from your own eye before complaining about the splinter in Zanaran's.
What? It'd be better if you can talk to me with sense instead of using a dumb catch phrase.

forget off.
lol?

maxx if anything you're the one who needs to butt out. you came into this thread blatantly bashing zanaran and when he defends himself you start to cry like a baby. stop trying to play an innocent role and quit being a cunt.

What? It'd be better if you can talk to me with sense instead of using a dumb catch phrase.
Instead of pointing out little issues with other people's thoughts and actions, actually reflect and hold yourself to the same/higher standards you're applying to everyone else.
Also, it was an allusion to a Matthew 7:5, not a "dumb catch phrase."

lol?

maxx if anything you're the one who needs to butt out. you came into this thread blatantly bashing zanaran and when he defends himself you start to cry like a baby. stop trying to play an innocent role and quit being a cunt.
Not as you expect my mr whiteknight pal!
i came into this thread reading the topic and i came along the fellow under the name "zanaran" acting like a marvelous inspiring humble starfish who is acting the strangest of all, i simply decided to share my opinion on the feeble issue at hand, i do not hear the cries of a baby, yes? i only see words throughout a post who i must be told i said the lines of the beautiful text!
i agree with the mr freek's message yet conqueror zanaran just made the most horrible of jokes to make the users at their angriest! i believe that what the mr freek says seems right at its own hand! now now, i need to get to making a website after my great
discovery of the silk icon pack! i have a lot of inspirational ideas to do my dear friend! ta-ta!
Instead of pointing out little issues with other people's thoughts and actions, actually reflect and hold yourself to the same/higher standards you're applying to everyone else.
Also, it was an allusion to a Matthew 7:5, not a "dumb catch phrase."
i do not take part in reading this "bible" as i do believe in god but do not fill my day with church rituals. i am sorry for the upmost understatement of understanding! i believe to correct myself in time and get myself undestracted back to my work!

You went from throwing insults a mere few posts ago and now you decided to pull out the thesaurus.

You went from throwing insults a mere few posts ago and now you decided to pull out the thesaurus.
i believe i do not own a thesaurus my dear friend! as i do not remember me purchasing one in time!

i believe i do not own a thesaurus my dear friend! as i do not remember me purchasing one in time!
It's like watching a chinese person trying to speak english.

I really want to understand what they're saying, but I just can't.

lol all that damage control is just plain embarrassing

lol all that damage control is just plain embarrassing
where is this damage control you speak of?

To you I tip mine fedora in euphoria. I never had seen such a skillful and graceful use of the damage control technique to fend off such a quantity of argumenters!

maxx does this in every argument he loses
he just starts spitting out stupid bullstuff until everyone else gets annoyed and goes away