"ignore it"

Author Topic: "ignore it"  (Read 4463 times)

now now, i need to get to making a website after my great
discovery of the silk icon pack! i have a lot of inspirational ideas to do my dear friend! ta-ta!
"i got work to doo im busey and i dont need ur guys attention ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) clearly not still looking at this topic yayaayayayay"

advice from someone who used to do that, maxx:
don't.
Don't ever start talking that way. It looks fake and stupid and you essentially lose the argument automatically.

Human multitasking
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human multitasking is the apparent performance by an individual of handling more than one task at the same time. The term is derived from computer multitasking. An example of multitasking is taking phone calls while typing an email. Multitasking can result in time wasted due to human context switching and apparently causing more errors due to insufficient attention.

I was simply stating your hypocrisy. You mock someone for leaving the thread for a dumb reason, then you leave the thread for a dumb reason.

Cpt_Isaac_Scott has a great point, you should wait that long because maybe you are mad at that moment, but later on as you calm down, you may be not wanting to post anything and just move on.  Knowing some of the people on these forums, people like to overreact like you but in the end they are like what have I started.  Therefore, I think that this post is inaccurate, in some of the ways.  Should you ignore it? Yes, but if it doesn't go away after a while, do so,etching about it.

Obvious troll is obvious Really?
It was a joke, please untwist your panties.

Obvious troll is obvious Really?
zanarans being zanaran
just ignore it

EXTRA - this isn't off topic nvm

zanarans being zanaran
just ignore it
EXTRA - this isn't off topic nvm
Good job on bumping this week old drama thread to tell us that imperative information.

Good job on bumping this week old drama thread to tell us that imperative information.
ok lets stop posting here then.

just ignore it

>Drama topic about Maxx
>Becomes topic about anyone else

>Drama topic about anyone other than Maxx
>Becomes about Maxx