Author Topic: I'm taking a break from posting  (Read 13453 times)

I'm gonna stop posting for a bit (rejoice) because it seems as though majority of you outright hate me. I'm going to be observing closely how everyone acts so as I may try to change according to that. I'm not gonna change 100% because I don't want to be a clone I just want to be more acceptable. And I urge you to post exactly how I screwed up because it is unclear to me.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:06:21 PM by Badspot »

...You realize leaving posts are bannable right?

that'll be ten dollars, unless you want that break to be permanent

im gonna take a wild guess and say that acting like this is exactly why people hate you, stop making a big deal out of everything

btw this will probably get you banned

sorry but you screwed up by posting this. badspot bans for these posts for some reason :/

And I urge you to post exactly how I screwed up because it is unclear to me.

nice one, bye forever

im gonna take a wild guess and say that acting like this is exactly why people hate you, stop making a big deal out of everything

btw this will probably get you banned
you're exactly right because he had to make clear he was a brony in an starfish manner by making a topic flaunting how he did things to an antibrony at school
forget whys antibrony making me cringe

I'm gonna leave the forums for a bit (rejoice) because it seems as though majority of you outright hate me. I'm going to be observing closely how everyone acts so as I may try to change according to that. I'm not gonna change 100% because I don't want to be a clone I just want to be more acceptable. And I urge you to post exactly how I screwed up because it is unclear to me.
i wanted to get banned first