Author Topic: amir is a hypocritc  (Read 5865 times)

hello,this is my forum post.

I am here to talk about a little user named "amir"

now, I have played blockland two years and meet a lot of rude people, and plus had a lot of agruements with others, but never meet someone sooo stupid as Amir. Amir is a hypocritc that says my boss battles is bad, but as I said many times, its in beta, but clams as its a excuse, which is not and I know you're reading this Amir and is going to use the "its my opinion" excuse, now its fine to say "its my opinion", but I think its mainly used to get out of agruements and Amir yesterday posted a "pointless" forum post about my boss battles and I'll just like to say: why. really if you did not like this server, you could have just leave the server and saying this is a ripoff of pecon7 is like saying  The game DOOM copyed contra on the NES, really the map is horrible and needs more detail, first off how is it terrible and second I don't see anyone saying it needs detail expect you, so please, think before posting a rude post about someones server,thank you :3

I- uhm .. He-uhm..

/nosupport

wow what a hypocritc

Amir is p cool
Also evidence
/nosupprt

why people saying "/nosupprt" I was saying things

Hi, welcome to Blockland!

This is an online game about building with legos, you can do anything you want. There are all sorts of awesome builds, gamemodes, and scripts. There is also a small community called the "forums". The forums are a place to discuss and share your ideas or even addons! Also, there is a little section called "Drama". That is so people can express their emotions about other people using all sorts of fun phrases including colorfû̢̯̯̬͈̈́̊̾l metaphors, logica̸͚̮̮̣̩̯ͥl̒̔͐̓͞ ͥ̈ͪ͋̑̀̄͢f̏ͫͥ҉͉̦̥ą̞͉̞͈͙̱̗͊ͩ̆̏l̜̠̯̘̟͇̝̆ḻ̮̥͉̺̃a̻̹̦̞ͣ̄̊̋͢c̮̪̠̣͂̽̿̏̚i̞̲̭̻͢e̞̒̆̄͑͑́͝s̹͈̻̲͔ͪ͟,̳͑̎ ͕͓͉̙̮̫̯ͮ̊ͯ̈́ą̠̦̠̫̘̂̈́n̗͓̦̲͇͕ͨ͗͊d̲͉ͦ̄ͮ͘ ͓̲̲͒̂ͥ͂ͩ͌ͬm̶̪͈ͯ̌̽̓ͮ̉̚o̷̥̣̺ͧ͗ͤ̆͆̽̍r̹͔͕̙̞̟ͮ̐̓̓͊̇e͍̼͓̮ͦ̎͡!̲

ST̜͉̳̰̬͚ͭ͑ͤ̊̇̄́A̦̮̿́Y͈͍̟̺̩͇̖ͧ̄ ̰̤̃͆̋́̈͢A̸̞̜̙̽ͅW̴̉̓̌ͩ̚҉̤͍̯̙͉̜̦̙͢A͈̪͛̀͢Y͓̺̹̻ͭ̿̋͡ͅ FRȎ̸̈͂̈́̑̊͋͆̍́̚҉̴̹͓̞̝͔̫̯̥̺͔̖̠̜̪M̴̵̗͙̯͓̠̬̹̭͉̊ͯ̀ͪ͡͡ ̷̡̤̝͎͈̯̤͚͊ͤ͒ͩ͘͜͢Ḑ̎͑ͯ̽̈ͫͯ͆̃̑͏̛͏͓̺̙̝̤̮̯͍̳̝͍̬̩̠͉̻͠Ŕ̷̥͔͇̥̘͚̟͕͎̖̲̣͖̝͖ͦ̔ͩ̊̓ͭͧ̇͊̔ͩ̒͗͗̈́̇͜ͅͅA̧̻̹͍̺͌ͬ̊̎͒̓ͦ͆̔ͣ̄ͪ̚͡͠M̱̤̠͈̦̲̘͇̓̃ͫͦ̽ͯ̾̓ͯ͗͐ͪ̈ͫ̅ͯͯ͡͠A

Hi, welcome to Blockland!

This is an online game about building with legos, you can do anything you want. There are all sorts of awesome builds, gamemodes, and scripts. There is also a small community called the "forums". The forums are a place to discuss and share your ideas or even addons! Also, there is a little section called "Drama". That is so people can express their emotions about other people using all sorts of fun phrases including colorfû̢̯̯̬͈̈́̊̾l metaphors, logica̸͚̮̮̣̩̯ͥl̒̔͐̓͞ ͥ̈ͪ͋̑̀̄͢f̏ͫͥ҉͉̦̥ą̞͉̞͈͙̱̗͊ͩ̆̏l̜̠̯̘̟͇̝̆ḻ̮̥͉̺̃a̻̹̦̞ͣ̄̊̋͢c̮̪̠̣͂̽̿̏̚i̞̲̭̻͢e̞̒̆̄͑͑́͝s̹͈̻̲͔ͪ͟,̳͑̎ ͕͓͉̙̮̫̯ͮ̊ͯ̈́ą̠̦̠̫̘̂̈́n̗͓̦̲͇͕ͨ͗͊d̲͉ͦ̄ͮ͘ ͓̲̲͒̂ͥ͂ͩ͌ͬm̶̪͈ͯ̌̽̓ͮ̉̚o̷̥̣̺ͧ͗ͤ̆͆̽̍r̹͔͕̙̞̟ͮ̐̓̓͊̇e͍̼͓̮ͦ̎͡!̲

ST̜͉̳̰̬͚ͭ͑ͤ̊̇̄́A̦̮̿́Y͈͍̟̺̩͇̖ͧ̄ ̰̤̃͆̋́̈͢A̸̞̜̙̽ͅW̴̉̓̌ͩ̚҉̤͍̯̙͉̜̦̙͢A͈̪͛̀͢Y͓̺̹̻ͭ̿̋͡ͅ FRȎ̸̈͂̈́̑̊͋͆̍́̚҉̴̹͓̞̝͔̫̯̥̺͔̖̠̜̪M̴̵̗͙̯͓̠̬̹̭͉̊ͯ̀ͪ͡͡ ̷̡̤̝͎͈̯̤͚͊ͤ͒ͩ͘͜͢Ḑ̎͑ͯ̽̈ͫͯ͆̃̑͏̛͏͓̺̙̝̤̮̯͍̳̝͍̬̩̠͉̻͠Ŕ̷̥͔͇̥̘͚̟͕͎̖̲̣͖̝͖ͦ̔ͩ̊̓ͭͧ̇͊̔ͩ̒͗͗̈́̇͜ͅͅA̧̻̹͍̺͌ͬ̊̎͒̓ͦ͆̔ͣ̄ͪ̚͡͠M̱̤̠͈̦̲̘͇̓̃ͫͦ̽ͯ̾̓ͯ͗͐ͪ̈ͫ̅ͯͯ͡͠A

OH NO THE its evil text

wow Amir what a jerk!