Author Topic: Roblox Face Pack (Every Face EVER) Expansion Pack Out!  (Read 34450 times)

I just logged back into roblox after about 4 years for the hell of it. Lord help me...

Bump. Also, I wanted to know if you guys want me to work on other add-ons for blockland with roblox stuff. Be sure to tell me.

You missed a spot on the right.
Look at the original one pls

I just logged back into roblox after about 4 years for the hell of it. Lord help me...
Apart from the community, the look and feel and quality of the hats and the website is much better.

Apart from the community, the look and feel and quality of the hats and the website is much better.
Yeah. Just imagine a world where roblox's community was good. That would be the best.

free nightmares:

how is this even for kids

i didn't know there was 296 faces

unless it includes popular community-made faces i see why roblox stopped throwing them out

You missed a spot on the right.
lol ive owned that face on roblox before and my god was i annoyed

296 + 80 pls?
make roblox face pack in total

Nvm 296 + 80 = 376
please put that in OP

296 + 80 pls?
make roblox face pack in total

Nvm 296 + 80 = 376
please put that in OP
You really confuse me.

Its roblox with out roblox! thanks hey think you could make some shirts thanks Also u get a cookie  :cookie:

Its roblox with out roblox! thanks hey think you could make some shirts thanks Also u get a cookie  :cookie:

Now i've never made this mistake before, but i've been here long enough to know you shouldn't do that.