chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention

Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31564 times)

good, they gonna drink it?
if you're not going to contribute anything to the thread other than your hatred of an internet subculture, get out.

B. civility:let's add some ad-hominem into the mix huh.

also "sad existance" was not aimed directly at you. also "feuding" when you're the one who has brought this up more than one time now. you do realize you're fighting a white knight battle that you will never win, because me and flatflyer tolerate eachother now, right?

furries get really defensive about wanting to yiff a fox

What did I just say? Oh wow.

if you're not going to contribute anything to the thread other than your hatred of an internet subculture, get out.
well everyone else seems to be adding nothing but infighting and bullstuff, so how am i any different then them?

well everyone else seems to be adding nothing but infighting and bullstuff, so how am i any different then them?

"everyone's doing it so im going to do it to!!!"

long and in depth? are there tiers to sperging, cus i barely typed anything. you don't have to rant to prove a point
also "sad existance" was not aimed directly at you.
who the hell was it aimed at then, jude law?

you do realize you're fighting a white knight battle that you will never win, because me and flatflyer tolerate eachother now, right?
ultimately this isn't about flatflyer.

the reason i bring up flatflyer and you is because your behavior of recent is indicative of the fact that you haven't changed a bit, even after you apologized to flatflyer(which was the most begrudging apology i've ever seen)

but enough of that, that's yesterday's news. i just don't like you, hombre. you seem like an unpleasant guy who still picks on others.

maybe this will stop them from multiplying

So what's the Final Solution to the furry question?  :cookieMonster:

one of the reasons i got banned was "feuding". from that, i learned what i did wrong and decided not to bring up flatflyer. see, what you are doing here is trying to start an issue again, by addressing me when i wasn't even replying to you. and yes, enough. i'm sick of it.