My Class is a bunch of Stupid Twats

Author Topic: My Class is a bunch of Stupid Twats  (Read 2196 times)

In my class there are kids who use new slang, when their in the streets they piss off the pedestrians, shout out loud so that everyone can hear them and when you play sports with them they will get pissed off with you if you make a mistake. There are 2 leaders of this group and their both ignorant as forget. There are also more kids that are ignorant as well and act way too rude.

I really wish that this new form of slang stuff was never made, I want to hear people using posh accents n stuff so when you walk into school one of them says "Good morning ol' chap!"

everyone is super liberal and I can't have a conversation with anyone about politics
it wouldn't be a problem if it was even half the grade, but it's like the entire side of the campus

hslf the students in my classes cant read or do simple math worth a stuff
You're part of the hslf, aren't you?

forget you Satan, watch your loving language.

Satan does as he pleases.

most people i know use slang ironically? no one is saying bae seriously

this is why i'm homeschooled.
that's a stuffty way to justify that
like, there's a bunch of actual reasons to homeschool, but annoying children aren't it

i could go on for days on how dumb my classmates are, but one of my favorite things was in history class when some kids in the room and some kids from another room were beating on the wall after each other. and then the girl going on her second pregnancy pipes up with "omg y'all, this reminds me of back when i was in prison. we did this stuff all the time."

And they say American schools are bad. Nothing happens in my town, hell I know most of my junior group in college now.

'Least we don't have handicaps yelling "HA. HA" and spouting nonsense about Riddler where I come from.

I go to the alternative high school in my town, aka the school for kids with problems. Here are some quotes I can remember from today:

"It smells like an orange took a stuff on a mango" - okay kid but a little strange

"*kids name*, forget off before I staple your balls to the table! POP POP POP" -psycho girl who has one of those house arrest anklet things

"if i can put this pencil through my hand, then god is real" *kid then proceeds to stab himself in the hand with a pencil* -complete stoner with many problems

so to preface this next part, my school gives points based on good behavior, and if you get a certain number of points every day, you get good stuff like food or the ability to go on field trips

"I DON'T GIVE A forget *teacher's name* JUST GIVE ME MY POINTS"

"*dean's name* is such an idiot how does he expect us to earn 75% of our daily points to get a field trip like what the forget"

"yo i dont even need this school my bro's gonna hook me up to become a bondsman"
*I ask him how much a bondsman makes*
"yo they make hella dough, my boy got a 2014 mercedes, gold chains, and erry thang"

"I don't want to do this work! It's too hard just give me an A you bitch!"

A girl also overdosed on some designer drug and seized for 5 minutes today and there were these two idiots that fought over weed that one kid thought the other stole, they get put in iss, and fight again and get expelled.

I have more stories if you guys want to hear them, my school is a stuff show and I have some really good stories

My entire school is basically tard hq but full of kids somehow stupider than your average tard.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:18:10 PM by Cappytaino »

My school is either the most ghetto school in town, or the most stuck white up school in town. At lunch the ghetto people go apestuff on each other and make fights like it's a prison, and when you get to class, everyone is white and is focused on their IPhones and typical preppy stuff. hurr hurr im a special snowflake we think we so smart and cool on the internet

op sounds like the class loser

so to preface this next part, my school gives points based on good behavior, and if you get a certain number of points every day, you get good stuff like food or the ability to go on field trips
here we get field trips and actual money B)

is focused on their IPhones and typical preppy stuff.
also my school doesnt allow phones at all
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:30:02 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Double posting to tell the story of Jake and his Stun Gun Fun

So there's a kid at my school, let's call him Jake. Jake is not the brightest crayon in the box. Jake bought a stun gun off of the internet. One day at school, I'm in my US history class, which is right next to the bathroom. Now, Jake is in my class, and he leaves halfway through to go to the bathroom. Suddenly, we hear a scream and a bang. My teacher runs in and pulls out Jake. Apparently, he had tazed himself in the balls to see how it would feel, and collapsed in shock. Needless to say, his stun gun was confiscated and he got suspended for having it at school. He apparently wins a darwin award for this one, as he can't reproduce.

So this is the story of Mohammad's stuffty Adventure

Mohammad is a friend of Jake. He and Jake like to play wrestle a lot at school for some reason. Across the street from my school is a convent of nuns that have a dog. It just so happens that they walk their dog on the lawn in front of my school since it's the only grass around. One day, after the ending bell, Jake and Mohammad get into a shoving fight outside the school. Suddenly, Mohammad grabs Jake by the waist and suplexes him and they both land in a giant pile of stuff. They had to ride home on the bus covered in stuff. The stink made my eyes water.

In my class there are kids who use new slang, when their in the streets they piss off the pedestrians, shout out loud so that everyone can hear them and when you play sports with them they will get pissed off with you if you make a mistake. There are 2 leaders of this group and their both ignorant as forget. There are also more kids that are ignorant as well and act way too rude.

I really wish that this new form of slang stuff was never made, I want to hear people using posh accents n stuff so when you walk into school one of them says "Good morning ol' chap!"
then move back to England, and if you want that response more often then go to the 19th century England