Author Topic: Vulsilthur apparently has a "Modified client"  (Read 3577 times)

Hello block people its me again writing another drama. Vulsilthur joined a military rp server that had cleared his admin then he started threatening us about a modified client (Subtly) by saying stories of how it had crashed servers and that he could easily regain his admin without Jek's help (The server owner). Heres the screenshots:

Um, did he do anything? All I see is an empty threat honestly.

looks like some kid throwing empty threats to scare people into making a drama thread
you really shouldn't have made the drama unless he did something

useless drama, nothing happened

/nosupport

Empty threats or not, since it has become an issue I support this. People should nor joke about crashing servers anymore (unless being really obvious jokes, not seriously stated) as this is a real issue.

I dont think someone trying to scare people for admin should be allowed on servers.

Hello block people

anyway, although op is handicapped, this seems like a really petty cry for attention from vulsilthur; and im friends with him.

anyway, although op is handicapped, this seems like a really petty cry for attention from vulsilthur; and im friends with him.

Also all I am doing is trying to help people keep away people like Vulsilthur from their servers so people can play happily on blockland. And you call me a handicap. I will just take it that your trying to defend your buttbuddy.

Um, did he do anything? All I see is an empty threat honestly.

I will just take it that your trying to defend your buttbuddy.
i don't think you fully read my comment, you're and vulsilthur are BOTH handicaps here. leet is correct that ddosing and modified clients aren't anything to joke about anymore with the recent attacks against the master server.

i don't think you fully read my comment, you're and vulsilthur are BOTH handicaps here. leet is correct that ddosing and modified clients aren't anything to joke about anymore with the recent attacks against the master server.

Im a handicap for caring?

Im a handicap for caring?
if you want your thread to be taken seriously, i would just stop right here. arguing like this is just going to make you and your topic look bad.

Oh, the irony.
Vulsilthur went around telling people to be wary of a server crasher, and now he's saying he crashes servers. Great.

if you want your thread to be taken seriously, i would just stop right here. arguing like this is just going to make you and your topic look bad.
He doesn't look bad already?