CIA Giving Out BLHack

Author Topic: CIA Giving Out BLHack  (Read 9036 times)

This happened recently on my server

CIA is a friend of mine, and I barely know Paperclip

Paperclip has never mentioned anything about the virus to me.
Paperclip left as soon as Kib7 joined, seeing how he talked about BDX threatening him, and the way he left after Kib joined, I assumed Kib was BDX
At the bottom Doktor (CIA) says how Kib is in fact BDX and how Paperclip was the one who made the virus, reassuring Kib's claim of Paperclip making malicious software.

Kib7 is indeed BDX. ID 162170. He is also DranDren. ID 47785
I know this because he admitted it in-game on a fortwars server. He claims I made a trojan to send to him, so he decided to follow me around.
http://i.imgur.com/PSBVhGc.png

He just followed me into a server just a moment ago. [IMAGE HEAVY]
He joins the server that I'm on.

He admits to being BDX here.

Tries to intimidate me with an "IP Logger Script."

From DranDren he joins on Kib7, his second alt.

From here he begins to speak to himself, I don't know.

I don't even know.

Classic BDX.

And finally, he decides to leave.

I don't know why he keeps crawling back.

I like how you never even tried denying that you tried to get him to download a rat, makes very suspiciousness yes? hmmmm

My friend taser sent me the link and i clicked it, I got 2 Trojans
As i type i'm still doing a virus scan...

glad i removed that guy from my steam friend list a while ago

someone who said they have "connections" with kennedy told me this

BDX is a loving twig what is he going to do to people

BDX is a loving twig what is he going to do to people
"I've got an IP logger"

I like how you never even tried denying that you tried to get him to download a rat, makes very suspiciousness yes? hmmmm
blhackSE2 lel

For those of you just joining us, here's a recap of events in chronological order:

1. Paperclip creates a trojan virus in the form of an exe or dll.
2. Paperclip sends it to CIA, and asks CIA to send it to BDX.
3. CIA sends it to BDX (Who didn't run it) and sends it to 2 different servers before stopping.
4. Drama is made
5. CIA gives evidence of points 1 through 3.
6. Kohoutek posts more evidence of point 1 and 2.
7. Paperclip creates a post that provides even more evidence towards 1-3, basically incriminating himself.
8. I post even more evidence of points 1 through 3.

Both Paperclip AND CIA are guilty of terrible things here. They both deserve a revoke.

I thought Outpact was the one who was distributing the rat

For those of you just joining us, here's a recap of events in chronological order:

1. Paperclip creates a trojan virus in the form of an exe or dll.
2. Paperclip sends it to CIA, and asks CIA to send it to BDX.
3. CIA sends it to BDX (Who didn't run it) and sends it to 2 different servers before stopping.
4. Drama is made
5. CIA gives evidence of points 1 through 3.
6. Kohoutek posts more evidence of point 1 and 2.
7. Paperclip creates a post that provides even more evidence towards 1-3, basically incriminating himself.
8. I post even more evidence of points 1 through 3.

Both Paperclip AND CIA are guilty of terrible things here. They both deserve a revoke.
If I deny that I sent it to CIA, it will brew even more stuff. If I admit that I sent it to CIA, it will brew even more stuff.
"Suspicious" is no question. Sure, not replying to people brewing stuff is suspicious, I suppose.
I rather not have some forgettard follow me to every single server I go in, so I stay neutral here.
The people clearly in the wrong here are CIA and BDX. CIA for distributing a RAT to people on servers, and BDX for just being BDX. Wrong assumptions have emerged out of this drama, I've got tons of messages now.
"Are you with BDX/CIA?"
"Why did you do this?"
"Why did you do that?"
I'm not going to sit here and tell some idiot to go and distribute a RAT to people on public servers. That's wrong and loving stupid.

If I deny that I sent it to CIA, it will brew even more stuff. If I admit that I sent it to CIA, it will brew even more stuff.
No, if you deny it, people will expect you to have evidence that the people saying you are doing it are lying. Otherwise they won't believe you. If you admit to it then obviously you're in even deeper stuff.

The people clearly in the wrong here are CIA and BDX. CIA for distributing a RAT to people on servers, and BDX for just being BDX. Wrong assumptions have emerged out of this drama, I've got tons of messages now.

I'm not going to sit here and tell some idiot to go and distribute a RAT to people on public servers. That's wrong and loving stupid.
So of all people, BDX is in the wrong for you telling CIA to give him a rat? What the forget is logic huh?
And of course you're not gonna tell him to distribute it to people on public servers, that's why I'm saying CIA deserves a revoke as well. But once again, all the evidence points towards you making it in the first place. Just as bad.

I know Outpact has some involvement in this. Couldn't he be the one distributing it? Not Paperclip?

I know Outpact has some involvement in this. Couldn't he be the one distributing it? Not Paperclip?
Paperclip made the rat and gave it to CIA